Would you have Bruce back?

No he’s shown nothing but disrespect to chansiri and us fans after we waited and gave him time for personal things chansiri gave him so much respect this is how he repays him and the fans. He’s nowt but a w@nkr if he goes. My personal opinion but fizz him 

Guest wilyfox
Just now, Blue and white said:

Have I missed something, I thought he was still our manager.

Deal agreed in principle, so not for much longer. 

1 minute ago, Lomas613 said:

No he’s shown nothing but disrespect to chansiri and us fans after we waited and gave him time for personal things chansiri gave him so much respect this is how he repays him and the fans. He’s nowt but a w@nkr if he goes. My personal opinion but fizz him 

It is frustrating but I'm sorry, pretty sure 100% of all of us would leave a championship job at Newcastle for a Premier League Wednesday.

3 minutes ago, Mystic Neg said:

It is frustrating but I'm sorry, pretty sure 100% of all of us would leave a championship job at Newcastle for a Premier League Wednesday.

But he’s not he’s leaving a premier league bound Wednesday to go to a muppet run Newcastle that’s about to be sold maybe and new owners might come and want rid with their own manager on his @rse by Xmas my bet 

1 minute ago, Lomas613 said:

But he’s not he’s leaving a premier league bound Wednesday to go to a muppet run Newcastle that’s about to be sold maybe and new owners might come and want rid with their own manager on his @rse by Xmas my bet 

Then more fool him I'd say, I feel very let down but the reality is that all of us would do exactly what he's doing in this situation. It's probably the last thing on his bucket list and doesn't matter about longevity. No one could have predicted this at Christmas. 

We are incredibly unlucky that Newcastle are such a shower and no one else would take the job

• Haha 1

Guest mkowl

Well Atkinson came back a few years later

He did have the small matter of a trophy and a promotion though 

He walked out on Wigan and Palace after a few months - looks like history repeating itself. I wouldn't have him back if he leaves, but if he stays he'll have my support. No harm in hearing out another job offer... unless of course he accepts it!!

If he goes...No...makes us look f.ookin' shabby.

Its gonna be hard enough even if the talks with Newcastle break down...but bearing in mind he must have had some sort of plan re the players he had signed, it would be self defeating to take the nark at him due to him wanting to go.

The club is dogged by ill luck.

I just hope he has the balls to tell it how it is, money, pure and simple.."my Hometown" guff would beg the question why he didn't go to Tyneside sooner...He had the chance.

No doubt we will get 

"This is the only club that could have taken me from Hillsborough...remarkable this , remarkable that"...

Where have we heard that before...a total sham

25 minutes ago, Mystic Neg said:

If Newcastle had been incredibly understanding about the loss of my parents and my need for time out, then there’s no way I’d leave them after such a short space of time. It’d be out of personal decency. When it’s personal like that, it’s bigger than the club you support. Well it would be for me.

Also if SWFC were about to be taken over and there was a big chance I’d be sacked no matter what results I achieved,as the new owners likely want to bring in their own man, if I joined SWFC I’d be in effect trading my pride for a few million pounds. 

Id be a multi millionaire already without selling my pride for a few million more. 

The closer you get to your ‘boyhood’ club, the more the shine is taken off. I trained with SWFC in the 90s, and you realise that the players are all human, as are the staff, with different personalities, and some aren’t pleasant-like a typical workplace. The staff change constantly like at any club, the only constant are the supporters. It certainly brought SWFC down from the pedestal for a few years. It’s all a distant memory now, so I’ve regained the illusion. I’m sure SB must feel similar and the draw isn’t the same as it would be for a die hard Newcastle fan with no previous links to professional football. I think if SB goes, it’s for the money. It’s certainly not a career step as it’s a poisoned chalice.

I wouldn’t leave under such circumstances, but I guess it depends on the person.

Edited by Tudders
  • Like 6

When we got Bruce, I was under whelmed, I had the impression he was hoof ball... from watching what he produced I was over the moon, high press, and attacking. I’m the kind of person who would cut off my nose to spite my face.. so if he is even thinking about leaving us now especially after DC allowed him to start when ready... good riddance... to best manager we have had for years... don’t come back hope you loose every match in the future... leaves us in the doggy doo though,  DC did very well with him and look what happened.... my choice is Ollie... good football and some enthusiasm. I think DC deserves a lot more credit than he gets.