Ground sale to go through shortly?

Guest Ash76

8 minutes ago, Dandrewchaz said:

Why doesnt the owner create a cup competition and a large prize for the winner. It could be us and Weds under 18. Although knowing our luck we'd come second.

Thats not a bad idea. Although a few owners are already suggesting it in the form of PL2. 

1 minute ago, Bluesteel said:

I understand we’ve had our accounts or our financial plan/proposals with the EFL for some time now, waiting for them to respond. So presumably if this has gone through then we have been given the nod and we will press on with it all.

All in time for a Friday Shitstorm?

24 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

I never said a word. Whose falsifying income?  And never seen a balloon advert unless you count Nimble. 

Wendesday. Fake taxi company, fake energy drink, obsolete balloon company.

The balloon company is called BK Latex and has been advertising at Hillsbrough for the last two seasons.

• Haha 1

Just now, Mycroft said:

Who says there fake?  

Here you go dude...

4 minutes ago, Leaping Lannys Perm said:

The balloon company is called BK Latex and has been advertising at Hillsbrough for the last two seasons.

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Leaping Lannys Perm said:

You need to search for "cockballoons" and you will see they are doing very well indeed...

IMG_8633.JPG

• Haha 3

42 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

Take that attitude and we would have never left Olive Grove.  I know what you mean but nothing stays the same.  Got to move with the times and we are lagging miles behind already.

having lived through it  we were so far ahead of the game ground wise latterly due to the vision of Eric Taylor  we got complacent and our pitiful on field  performance and lack of finance over the years has just meant we cant do much about it . I'm with @asteener1867  =don't want change but ...

TBH this may change the place i want my ashes chucked  chansiri stadium  nah 

• Like 4