Ground sale to go through shortly?

Guest Ash76

6 hours ago, Royal_D said:

Chin up pal , I know it’ll be hard but worst case scenario if it this all goes through I’m sure you will find a way of slagging the chairman/club off , don’t let it grind you down 

Not grinding me down at all. Not sure why people cant voice their discontent rather than being on happy pills all the time. Im not happy the way things have been done at the club under DC and im not the only one. If that upsets people then thats unfortunate.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Jack the Hat

I’ve heard he’s signing it over to Almen Abdi as a leaving present.

Edited by Jack the Hat

29 minutes ago, billyblack said:

Not grinding me down at all. Not sure why people cant voice their discontent rather than being on happy pills all the time. Im not happy the way things have been done at the club under DC and im not the only one. If that upsets people then thats unfortunate.

There’s a difference though isn’t there  between voicing your discontent and taking every opportunity of trying to publicly humiliate the Chairman of the club you purport to support with continuous slurs and bile!

If people have had enough of yours and others constant negativity then that’s unfortunate too!

Edited by casbahowl

8 hours ago, billyblack said:

How do you know that, who told you that?

Weve been working to a finanacial plan/review with them for a few windows. The club has been open about that so I’m just putting it toghether myself. We will have been in contact with the EFL continuously and I think/guess it’s agreement with them that determines how we proceed in the accounts (once published there’s no going back) rather than us submitting to companies house and then being unable to change things if EFL are not satisfied.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, casbahowl said:

There’s a difference though isn’t there  between voicing your discontent and taking every opportunity of trying to publicly humiliate the Chairman of the club you purport to support with continuous slurs and bile!

If people have had enough of yours and others constant negativity then that’s unfortunate too!

Some seem to bask in the glory of been able to tell you I told you so, and then when we are having relative success come out with "Make the most of it, it will never last".  Its ingrained in them to find the negative. 

If someone backs it all up with figures and evidence then fair enough and  also offer a realistic way out of the "mess" but to sit back and whinge and moan is not bringing anything to the table. 

If they can do better then get organised and buy the man out.

2 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

Weve been working to a finanacial plan/review with them for a few windows. The club has been open about that so I’m just putting it toghether myself. We will have been in contact with the EFL continuously and I think/guess it’s agreement with them that determines how we proceed in the accounts (once published there’s no going back) rather than us submitting to companies house and then being unable to change things if EFL are not satisfied.

Do you have a financial expertise in this area?  You seem quite knowledgeable about it all.  

3 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

Do you have a financial expertise in this area?  You seem quite knowledgeable about it all.  

He literally just told you that he was piecing bits together, making assumptions etc, and not particularly wild assumptions or conclusions either. Do you have any expertise in the area to say he’s wrong, or even any thoughts on it at all?  

1 hour ago, mkowl said:

Well thanks for that "expertise" and stating the bleeding obvious

I thought it was pretty good actually. Ok it says nothing new really buy its the same stuff being said over and over. Lack of information from the club, lack of turnover from transfers, selling the club to himself makes no sense whatsoever, not sure why people applaud DC, the club isnt run well in my opinion. Cant fault his pockets and effort but that doesnt necessarily mean a good outcome. Thats my view. I may be wrong of course.

12 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

So you dont know then

11 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

Some seem to bask in the glory of been able to tell you I told you so, and then when we are having relative success come out with "Make the most of it, it will never last".  Its ingrained in them to find the negative. 

If someone backs it all up with figures and evidence then fair enough and  also offer a realistic way out of the "mess" but to sit back and whinge and moan is not bringing anything to the table. 

If they can do better then get organised and buy the man out.

He had a realistic way out of the mess. Sell players. He said it himself. Did he do it?

Sitting back and moaning wont fix it you are right. Simply applauding and backing everything he does wont either. 

33 minutes ago, casbahowl said:

Its not slurs and bile. We dont make enough money from transfers, fact. We overspent, fact. Accounts are late, fact. Official news from club on whats happening, not there. Fact. Signing players but cant officially register them. Not sure but seems to be a fact. 

Just now, billyblack said:

Nothing, what can i do about it. Don a cape and save the day...

What are you going to do? 

I'm OK with the status quo.  

Didn't think you would do anything, carry on whinging then. 

There are loads of things you can do, get networking, get together with like minded fans reach out to possible buyers or investors. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Mycroft said:

I'm OK with the status quo.  

Didn't think you would do anything, carry on whinging then. 

There are loads of things you can do, get networking, get together with like minded fans reach out to possible buyers or investors. 

Im not whinging. Affects my life not one jot. Purely stating the obvious. Im glad you find having DC running the club ok. 

• Haha 1