Ground sale to go through shortly?

Guest Ash76

What I don't get is, I was under the impression that expenditure on infrastructure  (Desso pitch) is not taken into account for FFP/PS purposes. If then, the sale of infrastructure (the ground) is included in FFP/PS calculations it is more than a loophole but a massive gap. So is this correct?

Or are both expenditure and income from infrastructure items included but for something like the Desso pitch, they are amortised/depreciated/written off over so many years that they are not significant?

24 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

i just think he's only trying to be helpful  by explaining that there are ways around it  to people who don't think it's possible 

I think that as well. Not sure where you got that thought from .

8 hours ago, Ash76 said:

Why mention it then? 

Because- 

http://www.asser.nl/SportsLaw/Blog/post/unpacking-doyen-s-tpo-deals-the-final-whistle

1. The above shows how Doyen circumvented 3rd party -ownership laws

2. It also suggests how unethical they are 

3. It provides a prime facia case that they may also have a financial interest our players, and they manage Joao too.

4. We may lose Hector to Fulham due their influence on Chansiri and incompetence , leading to an embargo

5. Bruce is complaining about their staff's interference and may even think Ashley's better than this so may walk and go to his home town club.

6. We are buying Bundesliga 2 players because of Doyen's conflicts

7. Bought Van Aken under their regime, refused McGuire at similar price

8. Ditto Abdi, refusing VARDY for £5 million

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, mkowl said:

I just look back who started the thread - why mention the ground may be sold 

Maybe Chansiri promised this to Bruce and then buckets of cash to get us and him to EPL.

May be easier to just leave for your hometown club and £5 million a year wages.