Ground sale to go through shortly?

Guest Ash76

13 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

I'm not scoffing trust me I want floodlights, neon lights, pie seller's, rosettes but things move on 

Things do not move on without a basis for 'em moving on....things may LOOK like they are moving on...superficially...but soon them superficial chickens come home to roost in a err..nest like thingy that was built out of ..umm either smoke, mirrors or straw...

Hencetoforward and thereforesince....The chickens never existed and had a roost that they couldn't have built...on account of the the..wotsit i said in me preforementioned...thingy!!

FFS!

Chansiri pumping even more money into the black hole,  I think you will still get a certain percentage of people who will always be uncomfortable with doing this Regards changing ownership of the ground , personally I take my hat off to the chairman for throwing more money at it but I suspect there will be people who still won’t be happy 

2 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Things do not move on without a basis for 'em moving on....things may LOOK like they are moving on...superficially...but soon them superficial chickens come home to roost in a err..nest like thingy that was built out of ..umm either smoke, mirrors or straw...

Hencetoforward and thereforesince....The chickens never existed and had a roost that they couldn't have built...on account of the the..wotsit i said in me preforementioned...thingy!!

FFS!

Yep

Just now, Royal_D said:

Chansiri pumping even more money into the black hole,  I think you will still get a certain percentage of people who will always be uncomfortable with doing this Regards changing ownership of the ground , personally I take my hat off to the chairman for throwing more money at it but I suspect there will be people who still won’t be happy 

I'm not unhappy..I'm uncomfortable....like in the sort of way..that you think you might enjoy summat..but have reservations FFS!....

I dunno..Its like if a really fit bird walked up to you in a pub...long legged lithe, perfectly proportioned said

"Hiya big boy".......................but all you could see was what looked like a cold sore on her lip.............

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

And an old knife to chop the log ?

Too early ?..

I'am not a philistine i'll drink a full bottle of Hai Karate  it'll smell like Henry Cooper for a fortnight and loosen me up , just hope i don't

splash it all over the pots thou.

Edited by Uncle Mort AMB
misspelt
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, bradowl said:

How long will all this take to go through? we need it completing asap if its going to help lift our embargo.

The buyer :Chansiri: and the seller :Chansiri: are arguing over the price. 

• Haha 5

12 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

Only ever remembering seeing couple not part of my "experience" and they made a bloody horrible noise.

Give over man 

Who you trying to kid ?

You were on the crows nest in your Blue n White Liberty Bodice swinging away with yer lump of wood ..

You loved it ....

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Haha 1