Ground sale to go through shortly?

Guest Ash76

5 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

I got sacked for misppelling 

Me point is..It distances me from the club....I like to see the ground being all about Wednesday...I don't like the "CHANSIRI" on the North...I don't like advertising hoardings, lighting up like f.ookery of a night , advertising summat that doesn't exist!..It all makes me uncomfortable...and you can all rip the p*ss as much as you like...I'm not mithered...If I'm wrong...its all gravy..I'll hold me hands up....and be happy..but I'm uncomfortable with it

3 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Me point is..It distances me from the club....I like to see the ground being all about Wednesday...I don't like the "CHANSIRI" on the North...I don't like advertising hoardings, lighting up like f.ookery of a night , advertising summat that doesn't exist!..It all makes me uncomfortable...and you can all rip the p*ss as much as you like...I'm not mithered...If I'm wrong...its all gravy..I'll hold me hands up....and be happy..but I'm uncomfortable with it

Take that attitude and we would have never left Olive Grove.  I know what you mean but nothing stays the same.  Got to move with the times and we are lagging miles behind already.

3 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

Take that attitude and we would have never left Olive Grove.  I know what you mean but nothing stays the same.  Got to move with the times and we are lagging miles behind already.

It's progress, who knows about the long term effect, but we need something that balances the books. At least Hillsborough won't be renamed the Chuppa Chups stadium. 

Guest Kameron
10 minutes ago, Owls77 said:

Application has only been lodged today so nothing will show today!

As stated in previous post it could take a few weeks.

8 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

Apparently the PL are looking into Villa's ground sale.

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/sheffield-wednesday-aston-villa-derby-3054466

The EFL are waiting to see what the PL decided to do about Villa's ground sale.

PL will do @@@@ all just ask Bournemouth, Leicester etc

Even QPR got 10 years to pay a fine

21 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

Moving from Olive Grove had nothing to do with falsifying income though. Advertising a balloon company that has had nothing on sale since 2009 has.

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

I hate change...with Wednesday

I know I'm a dinosaur and I know I'm probably wetting the bed over nowt...but it makes me feel insecure.

I don't feel comfortable with the "D-Taxis"..I don't feel comfortable with a drink that if you had to rely on it..you would be dead in 3 days....

and in no way would I feel comfortable with Hillsborough being called owt bar Hillsborough

I'll go along with it...as if I had a choice...but it smells plastic...it smells desperate...it smells different....

I don't like stuff that smells different...I never know whether to eat it or not

Just remember the first time you smelt a pussycat...

Different, yes

Desperate, probably....

48 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

I'll go along with it...as if I had a choice...but it smells plastic...it smells desperate...it smells different....

I don't like stuff that smells different...I never know whether to eat it or not

sounds like you had the same curry i had 

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

No doubt we wouldn't..But i bet the circumstances were different