Ground sale to go through shortly?

Guest Ash76

Guest Ash76

Just been told DLA Piper solicitors have lodged an application to HM Land Registry, my brother has had an email alert.

Assuming it's to transfer ownership

I hate change...with Wednesday

I know I'm a dinosaur and I know I'm probably wetting the bed over nowt...but it makes me feel insecure.

I don't feel comfortable with the "D-Taxis"..I don't feel comfortable with a drink that if you had to rely on it..you would be dead in 3 days....

and in no way would I feel comfortable with Hillsborough being called owt bar Hillsborough

I'll go along with it...as if I had a choice...but it smells plastic...it smells desperate...it smells different....

I don't like stuff that smells different...I never know whether to eat it or not

4 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

I know I'm a dinosaur and I know I'm probably wetting the bed over nowt...but it makes me feel insecure.

I don't feel comfortable with the "D-Taxis"..I don't feel comfortable with a drink that if you had to rely on it..you would be dead in 3 days....

and in no way would I feel comfortable with Hillsborough being called owt bar Hillsborough

I'll go along with it...as if I had a choice...but it smells plastic...it smells desperate...it smells different....

I don't like stuff that smells different...I never know whether to eat it or not

Stop trying to eat Hillsborough ffs!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

Now why would the call it "Owt Bar Hillsborough"?

Astenner1867 Stadium, has a ring about it.

3 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

and in no way would I feel comfortable with Hillsborough being called owt bar Hillsborough.

It's called ""OWLERTON " FFS.lol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3