Just now, Sergeant Tibbs said:

We could probably say that about most Windies matches.

Shame of it really.Cross fingers that the Windies become a force again in world cricket and that we start to see players again of the calibre of all times greats like Sir Viv Richards:tango:

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

Shame of it really.Cross fingers that the Windies become a force again in world cricket and that we start to see players again of the calibre of all times greats like Sir Viv Richards:tango:

When cricket was cricket. Sir Viv is the best batsmen ever (IMhumbleO). Loved watching Malcolm Marshall steaming and the effortless Michael Holding aswell. Good job they had pit helmets back then.

2 minutes ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

When cricket was cricket. Sir Viv is the best batsmen ever (IMhumbleO). Loved watching Malcolm Marshall steaming and the effortless Michael Holding aswell. Good job they had pit helmets back then.

Absolutely.The most daangerous bowler for me was this man here " Joel BIG BIRD GARNER ".:tango:

14 hours ago, Owls-Fan said:

Very true, all Nicko is saying is we are trying to offload some of the players who can command a fee and he knows that Hugil is one incoming we’re looking at

supposedly we’re also looking at loans from the PL big 6, of attacking talent. Which we’ll need to create chances for the likes of Hugil and Fletcher  

Hope Brucie can pull some strings and get us some real quality loans in that improve the first team. 

8 minutes ago, HeathrowOwl said:

Don''t get how people consistently get that wrong. One of my real pet peeves :duntmatter: 

The thing is, you wouldn't draw the logo to stick at the top of an article, so where did they source it from and where did it originate?

3 minutes ago, bigrbuk said:

The thing is, you wouldn't draw the logo to stick at the top of an article, so where did they source it from and where did it originate?

My generic owlstalk picture had it and I’d never seen it anywhere else. 

Edited by David1867

29 minutes ago, bigrbuk said:

Brands of The World has one like that to download for free so I suppose the Sun could afford that. :Sid:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bigrbuk said:

Fourth result on google images when you search for us. Website says its our logo from the sixties, surely that can't be true? 

image.thumb.png.589f4e44cf5464336b2bc2e421038e1c.png

• Like 1

I thought it was the logo designed only a couple of years ago.. for the lancashire branch of an owls supporters club or somink. I seem to remember a poster on here mentioning it. 

Since then quite a few media outlets have used it by mistake. 

• Like 1

If anyone seriously believes that a club, chairman or manager would go public with the fact that they want to make less money on players you must be absolutely barking mad and deserve to be looked in a room with Nixon and his sorry ilk.

On 23/06/2019 at 09:29, agentwalker said:

Apparently we've struck a deal with Boris so that when he gets signed in as PM We're due to get a contract to provide ferries across the channel in case of a no deal Brexit....

Think we sold him some bull story that there building a shipping yard across the road.

Will that be D Ferries then?