4 minutes ago, vulva said:

If we swap Joao, FF and Rhodes for Jordan Hugill I’m running over a dog. 

If i saw you do that i would kill you. 

However.... i still laughed

• Like 1

Apparently we've struck a deal with Boris so that when he gets signed in as PM We're due to get a contract to provide ferries across the channel in case of a no deal Brexit....

Think we sold him some bull story that there building a shipping yard across the road.

Guest everydays_wednesday

Apparently DC next door neighbour has recorded him telling Steve Gibson to do one....!!

Guest everydays_wednesday
1 minute ago, glynnb said:

Have you got a cold?

I have heard he is off to dottingham forest.

4 minutes ago, everydays_wednesday said:

Apparently DC next door neighbour has recorded him telling Steve Gibson to do one....!!

Aye, Mrs Thurnamongaponan was just in the process of rattling out a couple of red and green curries on the barbie when she overheard DC's conversation. She heard it plain as day. Apparently, her ability to decipher insults in a foreign language is up there with the best of Mansfield linguists.

:Chansiri:

56 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

Aye, Mrs Thurnamongaponan was just in the process of rattling out a couple of red and green curries on the barbie when she overheard DC's conversation. She heard it plain as day. Apparently, her ability to decipher insults in a foreign language is up there with the best of Mansfield linguists.

:Chansiri:

Mansfield is famous for cunning linguists... so a friend told me

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

It’s being taken too literally. Moving those three on together with releasing 10 players and whatever accounting trick were doing and you’d be able to sign quite a few players.

Very true, all Nicko is saying is we are trying to offload some of the players who can command a fee and he knows that Hugil is one incoming we’re looking at

supposedly we’re also looking at loans from the PL big 6, of attacking talent. Which we’ll need to create chances for the likes of Hugil and Fletcher