Jordan Willis

1 hour ago, jacko1992 said:

What a signing this would be. 

Who is he?

Type of player that will become a £10m+ player for whoever he signs for next

Similar to Callum Wilson I can see Willis career going from strength to strength, and hopefully the type of player we are targeting 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Coventry have had enough awful things happen to them. Don’t kick them when they’re down.

And now they've got to play all their home games in Birmingham. The city once described as like a communal bath after the water has drained out, "Empty in the middle with a ring of scum around the outside".

Poor Cov.

• Haha 1

Mate is a Cov fan. 

Says he is decent and quick. Was their captain last season.

Isn't sure whether he's quite top end Championship but think he would do a decent job. 

Can play CB and RB. 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Sultan_Pepper said:

They thought he had an offer but nothing has happened, my embargo senses are tingling again .Hope I'm wrong though

This purely a hunch? Got to admit i'm starting to find it slightly concerning that the accounts have not been published etc. 

Guest Jack the Hat
14 hours ago, Sultan_Pepper said:

They thought he had an offer but nothing has happened, my embargo senses are tingling again .Hope I'm wrong though

I thought that most players are contracted to the end of this month so July is when the action starts as clubs knows who's staying and who's available - or are my non snowflake sense tingling?

4 hours ago, wmb said:

This purely a hunch? Got to admit i'm starting to find it slightly concerning that the accounts have not been published etc. 

Yeah purely a hunch, just that we had fairly solid rumours of contracts offered to players (particularly the German lad and the full back from Brentford) when they are now out of contract. Hopefully it's just a case of doing our business in private and then announcing things but the lack of accounts and the lack of any transfer activity at all, including players extending, could start to make people nervous if it goes on into July

25 minutes ago, tomo2001 said:

Wincey's brother ?

Incey Wincey? spider, climbing up the wall,

Ain't you got no sense at all?

Can't you see the wall's been plastered,

Come on down you stupid  …………………………………………………..

spider.    lol 

Edited by cognacbarnowl
forgot summat lol

Guest gizowl
1 hour ago, Sultan_Pepper said:

Yeah purely a hunch, just that we had fairly solid rumours of contracts offered to players (particularly the German lad and the full back from Brentford) when they are now out of contract. Hopefully it's just a case of doing our business in private and then announcing things but the lack of accounts and the lack of any transfer activity at all, including players extending, could start to make people nervous if it goes on into July

Very little transfer business announced anywhere, new contracts don't start until 1st July, old contracts finish 30th June, most players still on holiday, another couple of weeks before I expect to hear anything definite. 

6 hours ago, gurujuan said:

A 5-11 centre back, no thanks, it’s not the 70s

Nicolas Otamendi is only 1 inch taller, not that I’m saying he’s anywhere near as good but it’s done him no harm.

Saying that I’m only 5’8 and I played Center half for 3 years in Sunday league maybe I could be in with a shot? I am 33 now though so I’ve been past it 5 years!