sheraldo Becker

4 hours ago, Buddy Repperton said:

Reach now Joao goal comp on't tube.

Both up for sale then?

Think it says the opposite tbh, you wouldn’t bother compiling up a goals compilation video of someone you’re planning to sell 

And personally I would sell Joao, 10 goals in 32 isn’t anything to brag about as a striker in the championship, especially considering the majority of his inept performances as well 

13 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Think it says the opposite tbh, you wouldn’t bother compiling up a goals compilation video of someone you’re planning to sell 

And personally I would sell Joao, 10 goals in 32 isn’t anything to brag about as a striker in the championship, especially considering the majority of his inept performances as well 

Maybe puts them in the shop window? A ploy to get teams to meet the asking price?

I doubt it, but you never know with this club. 

Guest oz_owl
1 minute ago, Hitcat said:

João is going nowhere. Best striker in the galaxy.

Maybe in one far far away.

3 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Here’s hoping for Joao, not Reach 

I wouldn’t be fussed about Joao. He’ll probably go on to be a world beater if he left us but not offered enough for us. Going into his 5th season at Wednesday. That’s a long time. 

Reach absolutely key he stays. 

6 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

I wouldn’t be fussed about Joao. He’ll probably go on to be a world beater if he left us but not offered enough for us. Going into his 5th season at Wednesday. That’s a long time. 

Reach absolutely key he stays. 

He’ll never be a world beater, I’d put my mortgage on that. Lacks so many qualities to make it at the top, most notably awareness, application, agility 

Guest wilyfox

I don't think Joao works hard enough up top to please Bruce. I would be very surprised if we don't bring in a striker this summer. How many managers stick with the forward options they inherit? Not many, I bet. He may need to sacrifice for wriggle room in the market. Noises are it's Joao. Rhodes & Winnall probably to go as well, but they won't fetch much. 

It struck me as a bit of a shop window thing to be honest. If were in discussions with clubs trying to say he isn’t worth the asking price. sticking a video of him banging goals in left right and centre in this league makes a bit of a point and if it comes to nothing then the fans got to watch it.

Surely the club would just say to his agent he is available to go and then let the agent do the marketing 

rather than the club putting it on their own website which is imagine in mainly visited by their own fans not prospective buyers 

anyway that video makes him look a world beater he scores all kinds of goals 

he’s probably the most frustrating player we have if Joao had fletchers heart he’d be playing in champions league 

• Like 1

Joao, has plenty of talent, he just needs to learn to graft for 90 minutes and put himself about. It's character or mental toughness that he needs .

It's a bit like palmer was, ok but lacking until the latter end of this season when it all seemed to come together in his head. Still not a great player but streets ahead of what he was. Joao could do the same but I don't think he will do it here. Needs to move out of his comfort zone.

• Like 1

If the goals in that vid were all in the same season we'd be laughing.......

Joao.....all the attributes with the exception of concistency. In a Steve Bruce team, he'd be a bench player.  

He's flattered to deceive if we're brutally honest. At the same time, I see him as a saleable asset, he's the kind of player someone will be looking at and thinking they can get that bit extra out of him. Wouldn't be surprised to see him go for a decent fee. 

EDIT: Forgot why I came to this thread....Sheraldo!!! Always look at him on FM19 but decide against it.......no better scouting tool!! lol

Edited by Morepork
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DuttyTeabags said:

If we sold FF, Rhodes and Joao for combined 20m, brought in Sheraldo, Hector, Austin and a quality DCM + LB I'd be very happy with the summer's business! 

£20m for them 3 ?  Be lucky to get 10