sheraldo Becker

51 minutes ago, unkastav said:

Dutch league though

Yeah, Frenkie De Jong, Matthijs De Ligt, Hakim Zijech, Donny Van Der Beek, Kaspar Dolberg, Hirving Lozano, Wilfried Kanon are all completely gash :dry:

There is a LOT of world-class talent in the Dutch leagues

14 minutes ago, Minton said:

Yeah, Frenkie De Jong, Matthijs De Ligt, Hakim Zijech, Donny Van Der Beek, Kaspar Dolberg, Hirving Lozano, Wilfried Kanon are all completely gash :dry:

There is a LOT of world-class talent in the Dutch leagues

Obviously but im talking about the ones we are likely to attract. 

6 hours ago, unkastav said:

Obviously but im talking about the ones we are likely to attract. 

With good scouting and contacts over there, there are gems to get picked up. Won't hold my breath, though...

On 22/05/2019 at 08:51, dani_armo said:

After Van Aken and Pelepussy I'd stay away from the Dutch league lol

Not forgetting Urby Emanuelson, the almost fictitious flying Dutch winger whom we discovered was in fact a real signing as he bade farewell for 20 minutes or so in his one and only match. Now plying his trade with Utrecht. 

Edited by Beauchief Owl
  • Haha 1

Who was that centre half who came in at the start who was great on FIFA but never played, Lehman, Lachman, something like that? 

I presume a lotcof these signings are just due to corruption but I wouldn't know how that works. 

23 hours ago, George said:

Who was that centre half who came in at the start who was great on FIFA but never played, Lehman, Lachman, something like that? 

I presume a lotcof these signings are just due to corruption but I wouldn't know how that works. 

Darryl Lachman, who actually went on loan to a couple of Dutch clubs and featured regularly in the Eredivisie which in itself says a lot about the overall standard.