Bruce wants wingers

1 hour ago, Lord Snooty said:

Do wonder whether this might mean Reach playing a more central role in the side.  ..

Or whether ...well...Y'know. .£££

Reach doesn’t have what it takes to play centrally under Bruce either. You did the Press conference points the other day. He stated then despite being happy with the last 3 months, he is looking for a higher tempo of play. I think Reach will go, personally I wouldn’t mind at all. 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Pale Rider said:

Reach doesn’t have what it takes to play centrally under Bruce either. You did the Press conference points the other day. He stated then despite being happy with the last 3 months, he is looking for a higher tempo of play. I think Reach will go, personally I wouldn’t mind at all. 

I wouldn't mind.... at the right price.

And that price would be high, in a market where Gary Madines signature commands £6,000,000 

I can pretty much guarantee we won’t be playing with two wingers. Adding one to the squad makes sense though, as one could be a useful option from the bench

Edited by gurujuan

2 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

I can pretty much guarantee we won’t be playing with two wingers. Adding one to the squad makes sense though, as one could be a useful option from the bench

How much do you want to bet?

6 minutes ago, oldishowl said:

Does he say wingers or wide players.

Two proper pacy wide players who score enough goals to allow us to play 433 and it would make a massive difference 

That’s the thing, players in the wide areas can mean full backs, wide midfielders, wingers, or wide attackers

or in Wilder’s case, centre backs

Edited by gurujuan
  • Haha 1