Joey pelupessy

Saved us with a couple of last ditch tackles today, one a clear goal scoring chance. 

Not the worse player today. He does bare minimum, a simple player, he’s basically a young Semedo. 

13 minutes ago, GerOwl said:

Bit harsh to pick one out of the seven or so you could have chosen.

I’m sure there will be threads made for the others.

By you’re logic we might as well just not have any new topics as you can’t post about individual players just because another player has a similar level of performance. 

5 minutes ago, Rogers said:

Saved us with a couple of last ditch tackles today, one a clear goal scoring chance. 

Not the worse player today. He does bare minimum, a simple player, he’s basically a young Semedo. 

Last ditch tackles often tend to come about because players aren’t in the correct position in the first place or tracking runners.

I haven’t seen the game today, but will say fair play to him for at least getting back if that’s the case. 

4 minutes ago, jonesy87shef said:

Last ditch tackles often tend to come about because players aren’t in the correct position in the first place or tracking runners.

I haven’t seen the game today, but will say fair play to him for at least getting back if that’s the case. 

Correct - The last ditch tackle was from QPR break from our corner, he legged it back when most of the team were still in the QPR box. 

Other than that that he did a Semedo-Esque display of short passing, keeps it simple, and nothing more. Barely gets out of the centre circle. 

Fans might love him, if we were in League 1

Edited by Rogers

8 minutes ago, Thorpe Hesley OWL said:

Agreed but he is constantly disappointing for me

Not that I don't agree with you. Fox, Lee(regardless of not being match fit), Lees, Matias, Forestieri and Joao all deserve a hammering today. 

@jonesy87shef I just said it was harsh to pick only him out, not that he shouldn't make a fred about him. 

Edited by Guest

Not had a good season, of an age he should be contributing more. Bruce won't keep passengers, so can be assured if he stays that Bruce thinks there is a player in him.....or he's incredibly cheap to keep as a squad player.

22 minutes ago, Rogers said:

Not a patch on Semedo.