Joey pelupessy

3 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

In his defence he has always been fit and available which is a bonus compared to other player's. However his reading of the game seems poor as he always seems to be chasing play instead of anticipating it.

Absolutely right - he doesn’t have a football brain - he gets in the wrong place and the game passes him by - this is also the reason that he rarely finds a good forward pass and plays it simple.

Tries very hard, just doesn’t read the play which always has him chasing the opposition 

Edited by Owly Mowly

17 minutes ago, james o connor said:

He really is .... he’s better . Semedo was good in league one and useless in the championship . 

I'd say he was good in league one and reasonable in the Championship although clearly not at the level required of a team wanting to challenge at the top end.

Pulepessy imo would not even be a stand out player in League One. He's slow and weak and lacks intelligence. Today was actually one of his better games, but he still had plenty of moments that reinforced the view he's not up to it.

15 minutes ago, Manchester_Owl said:

He played alright today.

He will feature more than what people think next season.

Well put it this way, he has a decent fitness record, which is a start.

If he does then it will mean he's either improved significantly or we will be having a very small and cheap squad.

I don't think he'll have shown Bruce enough yet for him to want him in and around the matchday squad 

I think it’s important that players get a fair crack before being judged. He’s had that.

Very limited player, can do a specific job but I don’t feel it will have any relevance to how we’ll be setting up next season.

Expect him to return to Holland.

Guest The Horse

He's comparatively young, enthusiastic and is pretty much always fit and available.

Think Bruce could develop him to be something better if he can iron out his panicked first instinct to pass the ball to Bannan or today, Westwood.

Could well surprise a few next season with a few of the old guard not around.