Joey pelupessy

1 hour ago, Rogers said:

Saved us with a couple of last ditch tackles today, one a clear goal scoring chance. 

Not the worse player today. He does bare minimum, a simple player, he’s basically a young Semedo. 

This if anybody is expecting fireworks from pelupessy then they will be constantly disappointed 

he is a semedo type wins ball plays simple 

I think he does more positive stuff for us than what people give him credit for 

all that said I think if he’s here next year he will be 5th -6th choice 

1 hour ago, acquiescefc said:

Thought Westwood was going to murder him or somebody after 2nd went in. Never seen anyone so raged. 

He did the same the other week, might have been against Villa. He went nuts at two players and then stormed down the tunnel, didn’t even acknowledge the fans (which is unlike him)

If he’s going to stay, I’m sure he will want assurances that 4 or 5 of our donkeys arent going to play in front of him again

(I include Mathias, Fox, Lees and Pelupessy in that list)

It's not just about what you've got, it's what you do with it.

It's about management.

Norwich were bob until this season.

Leeds on paper are no stronger than they were under Evo.

Wilder's somehow got a 62.5% win rate with that squad.

Unbelievable.

The problem I have with Pelupessy is quite simple, he should be quitely going about his business. 

Not making last ditch tackles.   He should be preventing those events in the first place.

I just don't see anything imposing about him, nothing which stamps any authority in the midfield.     

I don't have  a particular problem with him so much as I just think he is a bystander for larger portions of the game then someone who lives in the centre of midfield should be.

You want an ego in the middle of the park who demands the ball.

8 hours ago, Thorpe Hesley OWL said:

Sorry but yet another underwhelming performance, underlines the fact for me we need better for next season.

Not a fan of his but no way should he be singled out today, Fernando was the worse player on the pitch by a mile!

We need better but he's been improving and getting used to the speed of the championship. A long way short of our worst player today in fact after Palmer I'd probably have him down as our second best player today.

João had possibly the worst game I've ever seen from any player in a Wednesday shirt. Forestieri was dreadful, Fletcher did very little, Lee tired badly, Mathias was playing far too far forward.

Pelupessy had to play as one of a two man midfield against a five man midfield and the other one hasn't played for two years but yeah by all means let's start s thread to pick on him. The poor sod, I knew there was a reason I normally stay off owlstalk after a loss.

I assume with Boyd going Joey has now been picked as our scape goat. Morgan Fox will be pleased at least.

Hope Westwood signs his deal because the same bunch of whining nobodies all seem to have targeted Dawson too.

Enjoy your summer

Edited by Sultan_Pepper