Training pitch dug up?

You know when you've had an afternoon snooze and you wake up with a thought in your head and you don't know if it's real or was part of a dream sequence. Well I've got this notion I've heard a conversation where someone said the training pitch was being dug up. 

I have no idea if this is real or imagined. 

Anyone been up there of late or heard any news?

When I went past last night, there were mounds of mud in the car park.  I've not heard owt about them being dug up.

I'll have look in a bit.

Edited by Sham67
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, marshy said:

Think it always is mate after the final training session. 

Must have been a real conversation I heard then.

So it's a yearly thing then? I just got to wondering if it might be something to do with Bruce wanting to get to the bottom of the injuries fiasco and whether they might be looking at the possible rumours of the training pitches being a possible part of the problem?

1 hour ago, Lord Snooty said:

Must have been a real conversation I heard then.

So it's a yearly thing then? I just got to wondering if it might be something to do with Bruce wanting to get to the bottom of the injuries fiasco and whether they might be looking at the possible rumours of the training pitches being a possible part of the problem?

Putting a layer of memory foam down. Some offer at TJ Hughes I believe

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sham67 said:

If you look closely, you can just see the top of my bald head at the tram stop.  

Look even closer and you can see a tram at the tram stop (even though trams aren't running).