Training pitch dug up?

Guest Ash76
1 hour ago, Quist said:

Decent result Newcastle always have reasonable juniors.

Apparently they fielded a couple from best age group down. Wednesday were 2 down 

4 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Must have been a real conversation I heard then.

So it's a yearly thing then? I just got to wondering if it might be something to do with Bruce wanting to get to the bottom of the injuries fiasco and whether they might be looking at the possible rumours of the training pitches being a possible part of the problem?

Happens every year.

They strip it a week before the season ends. Suppose they need to maximise the time they have to get it seeded, grown and cut before pre season starts. 

Guest Ash76

Not sure to be honest, watched them by chance as i was there for level 1 coaching and was on a lunch break

7 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

You know when you've had an afternoon snooze and you wake up with a thought in your head and you don't know if it's real or was part of a dream sequence. Well I've got this notion I've heard a conversation where someone said the training pitch was being dug up. 

I have no idea if this is real or imagined. 

Anyone been up there of late or heard any news?

End of the injury turmoil, another step forward, your dreams will come true, believe.

A few posts deleted.

General reminder - please don’t make derogatory posts (or jokes) at the expense of gypsies/travelers/Roma

Not least because some of your fellow Owlstalkers are from those communities.

WAWAW.

Edited by Neal M

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.

16 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Must have been a real conversation I heard then.

So it's a yearly thing then? I just got to wondering if it might be something to do with Bruce wanting to get to the bottom of the injuries fiasco and whether they might be looking at the possible rumours of the training pitches being a possible part of the problem?

I work in the area of  S5 and the pitches are replaced every season at the Blades training ground .