Owls V QPR ticket prices

I may have missed it, I think the uptake on the gold membership was extremely low, so nobody probably cares but...

There was supposed to be 2 x £20 games for gold members and several £10 off games (double discount)

I only counted 1 x £20 game...

6 hours ago, bigash_swfc said:

I may have missed it, I think the uptake on the gold membership was extremely low, so nobody probably cares but...

There was supposed to be 2 x £20 games for gold members and several £10 off games (double discount)

I only counted 1 x £20 game...

B521C754-FB9D-4464-A53D-AA83E78962A1.png

20 hours ago, TheEnchanter said:

This match will be funding our summer transfers.

The people who won't be funding our summer transfers will be those that can't afford £30 quid for a ticket. Fact of life.

I doubt if anyone would be happy if we just had the money from 10 quid tickets and kids for a quid and Chansiri wasnt chucking in his 13 million loss.

Be a reyt team to watch that would.

Still at least wed be getting 30,000 every game eh....

1 hour ago, Peacenocchio said:

The people who won't be funding our summer transfers will be those that can't afford £30 quid for a ticket. Fact of life.

I doubt if anyone would be happy if we just had the money from 10 quid tickets and kids for a quid and Chansiri wasnt chucking in his 13 million loss.

Be a reyt team to watch that would.

Still at least wed be getting 30,000 every game eh....

There is a balance between the two extremes..at the moment it’s £32+ more often than not.

that is too much for many fans.

1 hour ago, Baldrick said:

Slap bang in the middle of Bank holiday weekend 

Can’t see many will be tempted only then to find out at full time that the pigs have gone up as champions :ghoulguy:

Then to find out that Derby, Boro and Bristol City have all lost to 97th minute goals and we're in play offs. lol