Kosovo squad.

1 hour ago, LittleG said:

Is anybody bothered!

Thanks for your input, but I asked whether he was in the squad, not whether you were bothered. Is anybody bothered whether you are bothered?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Guest LittleG
Just now, millo said:

Thanks for your input, but I asked whether he was in the squad, not whether you were bothered. Is anybody bothered whether you are bothered?

This is a forum FFS, you asked a question if he was in involved and I replied with an off the cuff remark. It doesn't matter who's bothered about anybody's posts, that's the beauty of it being a forum; everybody's opinion can be aired.

As long as they are aired in a respectful way.

7 minutes ago, LittleG said:

If people react to my posts then I will reply, always in a respectful way.

Fair enough, like a breath of fresh air on here that!

Back on the subject, I wouldn't go as far as watching Kosovo live every game just because Nuhiu is in the squad but will be taking an interest in whether he plays and want him to do well. It would surely boost his confidence and possibly put him in the shop window a bit more when Kosovo are playing in the same group as England.

3 hours ago, LittleG said:

I would also be happy but I think we're getting away from the subject. I'm being completely honest when I say I have no interest whatsoever whether Nuihu played for Kosovo or not. If we had players good enough to play for England, France, Croatia, Spain or whatever I would be far more interested. And I would imagine  most other Owls fans would be also.

Glory Hunter :ph34r:

I honestly believe Nuhiu is going to be filling a Wednesday shirt again next season.

I swing from opinion to opinion on him myself, so I understand others not wanting that to be the case, but wages wise he offers plenty compared to some as a squad filler who can come in and actually do a job and not just be a shirt filler when he gets time on the pitch.

I also disagree with those who say start him from the bench.   When he's needed, I would start him from the first minute.   He's a bloody handful against those who don't have the nouse to mark him out of the game.

So for that reason, I also want him to have game time at international level and would watch him too.  Never too old to learn a new trick, and it does put some value on him over and above what he would have otherwise.

I could add too, that I think his training ethic is something others should aspire to.    He seems to try his upmost to be at his peak, and maybe if others with more natural talent at the club did that, they could actually achieve a lot more.

Edited by HarryPlopper
  • Haha 1

Guest LittleG
35 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

Bless. You didn't realise Kosovo were in our group did you?

Bless. I did

Guest LittleG
1 hour ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Well this thread showed how classy wednesday fans can be..or perhaps not

It's probably the same with most threads on here.

Guest Jack the Hat
6 hours ago, westy365owl said:

Came on after about 80 mins the other night against Denmark 

Which is about the same time he comes on for us. So are we the Kosovo of the championship! Or are they the Sheffield Wednesday of international football. 

36 minutes ago, Jack the Hat said:

Which is about the same time he comes on for us. So are we the Kosovo of the championship! Or are they the Sheffield Wednesday of international football. 

Better still, who wins in a game between the two? 

Id give us a sporting chance. 

Edited by Maddogbob

1 hour ago, HarryPlopper said:

I honestly believe Nuhiu is going to be filling a Wednesday shirt again next season.

I swing from opinion to opinion on him myself, so I understand others not wanting that to be the case, but wages wise he offers plenty compared to some as a squad filler who can come in and actually do a job and not just be a shirt filler when he gets time on the pitch.

I also disagree with those who say start him from the bench.   When he's needed, I would start him from the first minute.   He's a bloody handful against those who don't have the nouse to mark him out of the game.

So for that reason, I also want him to have game time at international level and would watch him too.  Never too old to learn a new trick, and it does put some value on him over and above what he would have otherwise.

I could add too, that I think his training ethic is something others should aspire to.    He seems to try his upmost to be at his peak, and maybe if others with more natural talent at the club did that, they could actually achieve a lot more.

Interesting thoughts.....can you enlighten us as to which games of his 200 plus for us you’ve seen him be a bloody handful from the start.

i do agree that he’ll be with us next year though because no one in their right mind will take him off us, especially given the wages he will pick up by staying

6 hours ago, Hookowl said:

It's still a call up for his country, I'd be happy if every one of our players were considered good enough to get call ups for their country.

We'd be in the prem by now.

lol

Some get called up because they are good enough.....others because they represent a country that has only 11 able bodied male adults in the entire country

And Nuhiu is on the bench for that Country 

2 hours ago, HarryPlopper said:

Spot on Harry.