Kosovo squad.

Guest LittleG
29 minutes ago, millo said:

I may have missed it but does anybody know if Atdhe Nuhiu is in the current squad?

Is anybody bothered!

1 minute ago, LittleG said:

Is anybody bothered!

Well I for one am bothered, like our lads to be picked for their country, although some cant be bothered to join the squad though :ph34r:

Would not have watched Scotland if Liam had not been playing.  Gives a little more interest to the international break. So to answer your question again . . . yes

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

Guest LittleG
1 minute ago, Striggy said:

Well I for one am bothered, like our lads to be picked for their country, although some cant be bothered to join the squad though :ph34r:

Would not have watched Scotland if Liam had not been playing.  Gives a little more interest to the international break. So to answer your question again . . . yes

Each to their own. Being English I could not imagine watching Scotland at any time, even though Palmer was playing the other night.  As for Kosovo, would you really watch them if Nuihu was playing?

Guest LittleG
1 minute ago, Hookowl said:

I would have thought on a Sheffield Wednesday fans forum a lot of people would be bothered about a Sheffield Wednesday player.

I'm not sure many would as far as Kosovo is concerned.

2 minutes ago, LittleG said:

I'm not sure many would as far as Kosovo is concerned.

It's still a call up for his country, I'd be happy if every one of our players were considered good enough to get call ups for their country.

We'd be in the prem by now.

lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hookowl said:

if every one of our players were considered good enough to get call ups for their country.

Not if it was a rubbish country, like Kazakhstan

:tango:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Guest LittleG
4 minutes ago, Hookowl said:

It's still a call up for his country, I'd be happy if every one of our players were considered good enough to get call ups for their country.

lol

Depends on the country!

16 minutes ago, LittleG said:

Each to their own. Being English I could not imagine watching Scotland at any time, even though Palmer was playing the other night.  As for Kosovo, would you really watch them if Nuihu was playing?

I struggle to watch Wednesday when Nuihu is playing...lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Guest LittleG
4 minutes ago, Hookowl said:

There's at least 18 English players in our first team squad so I'd take the risk.

Most of them on the verge of England call-ups 

Guest LittleG
5 minutes ago, Hookowl said:

I said I'd be happy if they were considered good enough.

Not I believed they were good enough.

I would also be happy but I think we're getting away from the subject. I'm being completely honest when I say I have no interest whatsoever whether Nuihu played for Kosovo or not. If we had players good enough to play for England, France, Croatia, Spain or whatever I would be far more interested. And I would imagine  most other Owls fans would be also.

30 minutes ago, LittleG said:

I would also be happy but I think we're getting away from the subject. I'm being completely honest when I say I have no interest whatsoever whether Nuihu played for Kosovo or not. If we had players good enough to play for England, France, Croatia, Spain or whatever I would be far more interested. And I would imagine  most other Owls fans would be also.

Don't think this is a thread you need to keep posting in then to be honest! :ghoulguy:

Guest LittleG
5 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Don't think this is a thread you need to keep posting in then to be honest! :ghoulguy:

If people react to my posts then I will reply, always in a respectful way.