Bolton -V-Wednesday OMDT

Those saying Nuhiu is done after that forget the simple fact, Bruce has watched more championship games then we all have, well apart from those of us without jobs.

He probably knows more about most players than we do - and he will on the back of that have a different opinion to Nuhiu.

I personally think he's done for us, but I really would not see it beyond the realms of possibility that Bruce wants Nuhiu in the squad for us next season - wages are probably a part of that thought.

Guest Maxine
4 minutes ago, Brando17 said:

thats got to be Nuhui done,SB must av seen enuff after that dismal 1st half performance by him,won nothing

Surely it will be. 

2 minutes ago, HarryPlopper said:

Those saying Nuhiu is done after that forget the simple fact, Bruce has watched more championship games then we all have, well apart from those of us without jobs.

He probably knows more about most players than we do - and he will on the back of that have a different opinion to Nuhiu.

I personally think he's done for us, but I really would not see it beyond the realms of possibility that Bruce wants Nuhiu in the squad for us next season - wages are probably a part of that thought.

Agree Big Dave needs moving on and give a young lad a chance they can’t possibly do any worse