Bolton -V-Wednesday OMDT

Great OMDT Snoots. Bolton's ground's like a flat roofed boozer next to a supermarket. We have to make up for the disasters there last season, we just have to, and I think we will!

We are the famous Wednesday, and we'll win 2-0. Aarons and Winnall.

• Like 1

Guest mkowl

The weather forecast looks awful and indeed  severe gales are predicted for around kick off time. So total lottery 

Wonderfully evocative OMDT m'lord. Nothing stirs the soul like a tale from a flat roofed boozer. I can picture Gina and our protagonist in my mind and its not a pleasant experience for the most part. I can also see tonight's match and the way it could go. All the signs point to a Bolton win. The only hope I did have was Brucey Baby but it seems he's under their spell as well. I guess we'll have to just leave it to the fickle finger of fate. Who's bad luck and typicalness will be the strongest? That's what will decide tonight's match. 

• Haha 2

No disrespect intended, but a game we should win comfortably, Bolton are dogshit. 

That said we've got no fit strikers, their off field problems could galvsnise or demoralise them. A good start and early goal could see their heads drop. 

Torn between 0-0 and a 0-2 win, let's be positive and go for the latter.