One defeat, three draws allowed...

Can see Leeds and Norwich beating us unfortunately. That would then mean we'd have to win every game to have a chance.

Not gonna happen this season I don't think but that doesn't mean we can't end on a high. 

I for one am glad that I'm able to enjoy watching us play again. Its amazing what can change in a few weeks 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Peacenocchio said:

....... and we might make the play offs.

Who are we going to slip up against?

Bolton Blackburn Stoke Villa Forest Leeds Norwich Bristol C PNE QPR...

Leeds,Norwich,PNE,and maybe Villa now they are starting to look like top 6..that is a tough run in

44 minutes ago, HootHoot said:

Can see Leeds and Norwich beating us unfortunately. That would then mean we'd have to win every game to have a chance.

Not gonna happen this season I don't think but that doesn't mean we can't end on a high. 

I for one am glad that I'm able to enjoy watching us play again. Its amazing what can change in a few weeks 

I think we’ll beat Leeds and maybe draw with Norwich :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Peacenocchio said:

....... and we might make the play offs.

Who are we going to slip up against?

Bolton Blackburn Stoke Villa Forest Leeds Norwich Bristol C PNE QPR...

Well we certainly need to set up differently against some of those winnable games 

Bolton, Blackburn, Stoke, Forest, QPR - 12 points 

Bristol and PNE will be harder games - 4 points 

Villa Leeds Norwich will be the toughest out the lot - 3 points 

68 points I make it - I reckon 76/77 will be required to get in. If, and a big if - we get Fletch back, Forestieri back, Hooper back for that run in where we play Forest, Villa, Leeds Norwich, Bristol in a row - we might pick up more. 

10 games left. 1 defeat and 3 draws would give us 70 points. Never going to be enough.

8 wins an absolute minimum and that probably wouldn't be enough.

Season over but be good to get a good finish to the season to put some belief into the squad.

One defeat and three draws equals nine points dropped.

To pass Bristol City they have to drop nine points more than us (5 points ahead, a game in hand and goal difference). So 11 games, they need to win five draw one to finish above us. Despite their recent bad run; dream over.

14 minutes ago, Tamworthowl said:

One defeat and three draws equals nine points dropped.

To pass Bristol City they have to drop nine points more than us (5 points ahead, a game in hand and goal difference). So 11 games, they need to win five draw one to finish above us. Despite their recent bad run; dream over.

Actually Derby are 6th on 55 points Bristol C 7th. Both averaging circa 1.5 points per game over the season and 10 games left. Both in pretty poor form though so 70 points isn't a given.  

Any one of ten teams from 6th to 15th can make the play-offs. Wednesday are in it, but have had a few slip ups(West Brom twice,etc) despite the unbeaten run.

Beating The Pigs and Derby yesterday, would definately have made it interesting.

Both Miwwaww and Fulham had Good, sustained runs from mid season, last season, with Fulham going up, deservedly and thankfully, Miwwaww just missing out and staying down.

Could be another David Jones run this year, though unlikely now it seems.....but Bruce needs to step up the attack and get more early goals.

Sustained consistency could do it...one game at a time.

1 hour ago, Peacenocchio said:

Actually Derby are 6th on 55 points Bristol C 7th. Both averaging circa 1.5 points per game over the season and 10 games left. Both in pretty poor form though so 70 points isn't a given.  

I know Derby are 6th but they've played a game more than Bristol.

If we drop nine points, Derby have to drop 16 for us to pass them, in 10 games.

To pass Bristol C it's 18 points in 11 games. 

Neither will happen. But if you think their current form will continue (get worse) and it will happen, then you also have to expect Preston and Brentford's form to continue too. Both are in better form than us and already above us. 

We will do well to finish 10th.