George Hirst

1 hour ago, room0035 said:

i used to work with a bloke whose brother was in the same under 23's team as GH by all accounts they were very good mates. I trust the information he gave me, as a lot nearer to the truth that some of the ITK on here.

But the things that surprised me the most, Hirst never came out and said anything when he left. he could have slagged the club and chairman off but didn't.

Maybe shows he does have an intention of one day wearing the blue and white for us.

You seem to know a lot of people who used to be at the club to suit your side of the debate of late, shame there aren't any facts to back this up.

Do you not think that 1 of the many club he was apparently touted to might have come out and said something about wanting to sign him but the wages being way beyond the norm for League 1 or 2?

Maybe he didn't come out and slag the club off because there was no basis to be able to back up what he might have said, or he didn't want to leave himself open to the club putting more detail of their side of the debate out in the open?

Wonder how he feels right now about the move his camp engineered. 

Just now, room0035 said:

You remember we value Fessi at £14m what is so difficult to believe???

After reading your work for the last few months.  I tend not to believe anything you say.  If you told me it was

Wednesday today, I'd check the calendar.

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

You seem to know a lot of people who used to be at the club to suit your side of the debate of late, shame there aren't any facts to back this up.

Do you not think that 1 of the many club he was apparently touted to might have come out and said something about wanting to sign him but the wages being way beyond the norm for League 1 or 2?

Maybe he didn't come out and slag the club off because there was no basis to be able to back up what he might have said, or he didn't want to leave himself open to the club putting more detail of their side of the debate out in the open?

Wonder how he feels right now about the move his camp engineered. 

We had Peterborough lined up to loan him but they were scared off by the loan fee being quoted.

Look believe what you want, clearly too many people believe everything they are told as true from the club.

I believe what people have told me from the playing staff at Hillsborough, there is no reason for him to lie. But for some the pipe could tell you and you still would call him wrong because the club said something different.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sham67 said:

After reading your work for the last few months.  I tend not to believe anything you say.  If you told me it was

Wednesday today, I'd check the calendar.

Well you probably believe we currently are not under a transfer embargo either.

Believe what you want i really don't care.

Edited by room0035
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, room0035 said:

We had Peterborough lined up to loan him but they were scared off by the loan fee being quoted.

Look believe what you want, clearly too many people believe everything they are told as true from the club.

I believe what people have told me from the playing staff at Hillsborough, there is no reason for him to lie. But for some the pipe could tell you and you still would call him wrong because the club said something different.

Who is the pipe?

I have questioned the club on many occasions.

Any proof of Peterborough being put off by a fee of £10K a week being demanded?

19 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Well you probably believe we currently are not under a transfer embargo either.

Believe what you want i really don't care.

What has an embargo got to do with it. The club have not commented on this.

The Chairman did not, and would not have, commented on the GH situation had it not been for the mindless rumours being banded around as fact by people such as yourself.

Even when he did comment he invited GH's advisers to give their version but they didn't even though the door was left open for talks.

There seems to be a real agenda of people wanting the club to be viewed in a bad light. I even saw a comment saying the Chairman should be ashamed if a particular rumour turned out to be true. No attempt by the poster to see the rumour as pure dross. Why

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Triple O said:

The Chairman did not, and would not have, commented on the GH situation had it not been for the mindless rumours being banded around as fact by people such as yourself.

Even when he did comment he invited GH's advisers to give their version but they didn't even though the door was left open for talks.

There seems to be a real agenda of people wanting the club to be viewed in a bad light. I even saw a comment saying the Chairman should be ashamed if a particular rumour turned out to be true. No attempt by the poster to see the rumour as pure dross. Why

Trying to destabilise the club has been the raison d'etre of a cabal of supporters going back nearly 20 years.  

2 hours ago, Sonny said:

Would he be bound by a non-disclosure agreement for a contract he didn’t sign. Maybe he hasn’t said anything because it wouldn’t be in his interest to pick through events. I don’t think that would reflect well on him and his dad, or anyone involved.

No just a separate agreement if one is in place. Common severance agreements with some employers.

7 minutes ago, Prince said:

No just a separate agreement if one is in place. Common severance agreements with some employers.

Don't think there is any agreement. The Hirst's are quiet as Leicester have had our pants down & both the Hirst's are still fans of our club & respect us. They've took a massive gamble which will hit Hirst junior hard if it doesn't pay off, so in a way fair play to them, we should swallow our pride wish them luck. 

You remember we value Fessi at £14m what is so difficult to believe???

Out buffooning  yourself ........ priceless lol

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Triple O said:

Sounds like they had the possibility of its being 'pure dross' pretty much covered there.

The unwillingness of some to even contemplate the thought that those running the club might be worthy of criticism never ceases to amaze me.

1 hour ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Who is the pipe?

I have questioned the club on many occasions.

Any proof of Peterborough being put off by a fee of £10K a week being demanded?

Giving a pipe example - wee pipe Advocaat 

always my fav 

Edited by Rogers

6 hours ago, room0035 said:

The club offered a deal to Hirst of a few thousand a week. At the same time the club was touting GH to league one club's for £10k a week loan fee.

his advisers got wind of this and asked for more money DC said no so GH advisers said he would not be signing the contracted offered.

Instead of sending him out on a 6 month loan to prove himself, The club sent him home for a season and prevented him playing any games for the club.

Sorry that doesn't pass the smell test. I can't imagine any L1 ckub paying a wage of £10k to an established player never mind a young kid, unproven in league football however talented at U18 level. I saw somewhere recently that average weekly wage in L1 is about £3k

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, cowl said:

Sounds like they had the possibility of its being 'pure dross' pretty much covered there.

The unwillingness of some to even contemplate the thought that those running the club might be worthy of criticism never ceases to amaze me.

You really are digging for all your worth now if you can see any sense in what you write here.

2 hours ago, Prince said:

You don't sign a severance agreement if your contract expires. Any advisor who allowed him to sign one would be grossly negligent. If you are paid off or fired but given a bung to shut you up it might be possible.

Personally I'd never sign one under any circumstances.