12 minutes ago, coreyswfc said:

Has he stopped hiding yet?.

Never turns up . Weak link need better in the summer.

I saw him hiding in midfield. Hiding in central defence when Hector went forward. Hiding by taking all those set pieces. And generally hiding by being available to take a pass from anyone, anywhere.

You are correct of course, he is poo. Poo at hiding.

Edited by sibon
  • Haha 2

Bannan did everything asked of him in a 2 Man midfield tonight.

We all keep saying it but we are missing Lee in every department...he makes everyone become better players, and it’s not because he’s been out for months he just makes us play like we’ve got 12 men.

Pigs have a team full of grafters with a bit of quality in Norwood, I can’t stand Wilder but the system they play is top drawer 

• Like 1

I think he’s turning into a little bit of a scapegoat, but I suppose the majority have at some point. 

He did annoy me when he had the free kick out left that he needed to whip into the box. Ended up trying to flick it out to Aarons and they end up in our half within 10 seconds.

2 minutes ago, Castleford Owl said:

I think he’s turning into a little bit of a scapegoat, but I suppose the majority have at some point. 

He did annoy me when he had the free kick out left that he needed to whip into the box. Ended up trying to flick it out to Aarons and they end up in our half within 10 seconds.

I wondered if someone would mention that.

We weren’t having much success in the air so I actually applaud us trying something else...but the execution was poor

6 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

I wondered if someone would mention that.

We weren’t having much success in the air so I actually applaud us trying something else...but the execution was poor

This. The idea was good excution flipping shocking