2 hours ago, McRightSide said:

Upper echelons then...not bad for a disastrous season.

Would be interesting to compare dead ball productivity vs others. 

I bet he isn’t that much worse than his peers...who probably have better finishers to aim for too

Only a complete half-wit would think that Bannan is having a "disastrous" season (see the OP). 

Think the point is there are things that Barry Bannan is very good at and there are things where he is not so good. 

Not everything has to be so binary. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, squonk said:

He really is crapola is Bazza i mean he's only gone and made another goal what an arse 

I’ve come to the conclusion some of our fans are a bit “fick”.

Edited by Bukta

1 hour ago, SiJ said:

Only a complete half-wit would think that Bannan is having a "disastrous" season (see the OP). 

Think the point is there are things that Barry Bannan is very good at and there are things where he is not so good. 

Hows he doing tonight with his set pieces?

lol

1 hour ago, SiJ said:

Btw, I was talking about our season, not his...

When Bannan has an "ordinary" game....He is still miles ahead of about 7 others....

Be grateful for what we have....

We set his standards so high, because he has performed so well...consistently...o the odd occasion he drops a bit...We slate him, instead of realising he was still among the top 3 performers in the side..Its f.ookin' ludicrous...its simply click bait posting..and its obvious for what it it is...

Folk look f.ookin' stupid

4 minutes ago, Owly Mowly said:

Best player in the team 

He is one of several very good players.

Hector, Reach, Fletcher, Hutchinson, Westwood, Lees, Palmer...that’s 8 players all doing a fabulous job, with Iorfa and Aarons not far away. 

Really only the second striker role not doing it right now. Boyd, Forestieri and Joao haven’t grabbed it yet.

Edited by Holmowl

Guest Ash76
3 hours ago, Bukta said:

I’ve come to the conclusion some of our fans are a bit “fick”.

I have plussed you but worry a little for you if it's taken you this long to arrive at the correct conclusion