Best websites to Stream the game, Please help.

I'm living in China, and whenever Wednesday are on TV I'm usually able to stream the game.

However due to a government meeting taking place in Beijing it means that the VPN across the country is down so many websites are unavailable.

The only website I remember is cricfree but I don't remember the names of other websites as I normally just google search them but as I say google and many other websites like that are temporarily unavailable.

So if people could please give me some websites which are good for streaming the games or even better putting the link up I'd very much appreciate that.

UTO

P.S. I know people will say join Wednesday player but I wasn't able to do so with my Chinese bank card.

48 minutes ago, Kosovo'sNo.9 said:

I'm living in China, and whenever Wednesday are on TV I'm usually able to stream the game.

However due to a government meeting taking place in Beijing it means that the VPN across the country is down so many websites are unavailable.

The only website I remember is cricfree but I don't remember the names of other websites as I normally just google search them but as I say google and many other websites like that are temporarily unavailable.

So if people could please give me some websites which are good for streaming the games or even better putting the link up I'd very much appreciate that.

UTO

P.S. I know people will say join Wednesday player but I wasn't able to do so with my Chinese bank card.

Do you have a firestick?

1 hour ago, Kosovo'sNo.9 said:

UTO

Any old excuse for not going lol

• Haha 4

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

14 minutes ago, Sultan_Pepper said:

Soccerstreams and all their related subreddits have been nuked. I think reddit must have had some fairly hefty legal challenges come in

ah right, seem to be blocks all over few of the iptv having issues as well 

1 hour ago, Sultan_Pepper said:

Soccerstreams and all their related subreddits have been nuked. I think reddit must have had some fairly hefty legal challenges come in

That subreddit has migrated to soccerstream.xyz - not as good as before but might be worth a go later on