Hooper

1 hour ago, billyblack said:

He only played 60 odd games at Norwich for 3 seasons before he came to us. Thats about half a season each time.

He played 70.

He was there 2 seasons and a month. 

1 minute ago, 2roland2 said:

Well call a spade a spade fella, I wouldn’t mind if people weren’t making poo up but they are trying to make out like these two have had problems all their career and that’s bullshit.

i haven’t got blue and white tinted specs like most of our fans, i just speak my mi d and try to be truthful. And in truth our a lot of people on here just make poo up, and then believe it and try to keep pushing it even when facts are produced to show it isn’t true.

if that ain’t stupid then I don’t know what is WTF:

plus friends are overrated. All they do is fizz off to the toilet when it’s their round 

Making s*it up on here?... NEVER..

Don't take yourself too seriously and don't take negative posts personally..and you'll be fine.

6 hours ago, 2roland2 said:

How many times are you going to say this when we have told you it’s testicles it’s easy to find the true stats.  Here seeing as though you are ignoring them here’s a link you can check out the testicles your talking is wrong. 

http://www.espnfc.com/player/66564/gary-hooper?season=2014

Here.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/gary-hooper/leistungsdatenverein/spieler/42513

Says 70 here over 3 seasons. 23 games a season. 

Cheers

This is what I mean mate, people just making poo up!!!

do subs appearances not count just because he wasn’t picked??? I thought we were talkIng about injuries. The only big one he has had is this one. Yet some people every other post still insist with nonsense about him having previous even when you can see on any career database it isn’t true. 

Dont let a good stroy get in get in the way of truth though. That old spoil your theory

So smarty pants. Offer him a contract, you keep saying, how much of the clubs money do you want to gamble a week on him? Given the financial restrictions we will have in place, tell us how much a week next season you think hes worth.

Btw. Here’s another link with Keiran Lee,s stats to prove again the problem came when CC played them through injuries.  Apart from that consistently regular.

they may not come back after this, but lots do but some of you are trying to call them walking cripples and sayin they have been like it before these injuries and that’s just testicles

What people are saying numb nuts is are they a financial risk worth taking.

First the fans will give him a huge warm welcome back. Top player and popular among most.

He will slot into the twin-striker/No 10 role with Fletcher. Bruce clearly loves Fletch and we fans know how well their partnership works.

Depending on how he is after the long lay-off I think we might offer a one year contract on slightly reduced terms. 

This Summer has has all but zero transfer value. After 18 months out of the game people will want to be sure they are not buying a write-off. If he stays on a one-year, plays 30 games and scores handsomely as he always does, even at his mature years we ours get 3-5 million selling him Summer 2020 as a 32 year old. 

In that season he could help help us into the Prem and cost us less than if we sell him now.

10 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

No it doesn’t.

It says he played for them for two full seasons. Then, early in the third, he came to us.

Ok fine. So as ive asked a couple of people on here, how much a week would you offer him? Apart from under CC, no injury issues, guaranteed starter, how much next season? 

Just now, billyblack said:

Ok fine. So as ive asked a couple of people on here, how much a week would you offer him? Apart from under CC, no injury issues, guaranteed starter, how much next season? 

Rumours have him on 35kpw.

I would offer him 30kpw one-season contract.

ONLY IF the medical staff (cough splutter) convince Bruce and DC he is upto it of course.