Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

2 minutes ago, striker said:

Relax,  the transfer market is just getting started and we've already got 4 freebies in place, just awaiting an announcement. 

Nothing much happens until DC is in town. He'll be here for Owls in the Park at the weekend and imagine we'll see a flurry of activity toward the end of the week, into next. 

4 freebies, says who?

4 minutes ago, Minton said:

And of the ones you've checked, how many hadn't? 

Because from a quick check on the first 10 teams in the league, Birmingham, Brentford, Bristol, Cardiff, Charlton, Derby and Fulham are yet to announce any incoming transfers either.

Correct me if I am wrong but is this not an article on the Birmingham fc website telling of the signing of Gary Gardener from the 5th of June 2019

https://www.bcfc.com/news/articles/2019/gary-gardner-joins-blues/

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, room0035 said:

Name another club in our division that has not announce one of the following a full list of preseason friendlies, a new kit, details of any players that have signed or resigned contracts, any new player signings. 

As for other clubs announcing new signings, Hull, Stoke, Notts Forest, Barnsley, Blackburn, Huddersfield, Reading, Preston, Charlton, Birmingham and the list get longer if you include players sold. 

I can fine about 15 championship teams that have already released their new kits as well.

We continue to be behind the nine ball once again. 

Sold or released? Because we announced our released players and development squad contract renewals.

We've announced our tour to Germany and Preseason games against Lincoln, Stockbridge and Northampton, followed by 2 games back in Germany.

We all get you don't like DC, but stop bedwetting when there is absolutely no reason to do so.

• Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, room0035 said:

I understand that, but when the only information we got last week was we are under a soft embargo because we haven't filed our accounts then can we sign anyone officially with out them sighing off the signing.

But the source of the information on the embargo was the Sheffield Star... and it wasn’t the only information we got. They also said we’ve signed Westwood, Lee and Palmer. 

2 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Correct me if I am wrong but is this not an article on the Birmingham fc website telling of the signing of Gary Gardener from the 5th of June 2019

https://www.bcfc.com/news/articles/2019/gary-gardner-joins-blues/

Missed that one in fairness. All to do with the Jota deal, it's a cash plus player style of fing, so it doesn't involve the expiration of an old contract and the signing of a new one

Guest Ash76

It's likely the freebies rumoured have signed, they'll be on the payroll from July 1st.

The issue will be registration, until they're registered we won't announce them. It appears we can't register them whilst under a soft embargo, unless the accounts appear at CH today or tomorrow I don't expect a new player announcement before the week is out.

Just now, Minton said:

Sold or released? Because we announced our released players and development squad contract renewals.

We've announced our tour to Germany and Preseason games against Lincoln, Stockbridge and Northampton, followed by 2 games back in Germany.

We all get you don't like DC, but stop bedwetting when there is absolutely no reason to do so.

We have not announce our full preseason yet we still have to arrange the game a week before the season start traditionally this is a big well known team or a premiership team as we have left it until the last minute we will probably end up playing rangers again.

Last season we got Ranger those at S2 got Inter Milan because they arrange the friendly 6 months earlier. The difference being leave everything until the last minute end up playing 2 friendlies against a 4th and 3rd Division German team instead of playing good teams such as Hertha Berlin when we got to Berlin for our preseason tour. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Sonny said:

But the source of the information on the embargo was the Sheffield Star... and it wasn’t the only information we got. They also said we’ve signed Westwood, Lee and Palmer. 

And yet the official heads up on our status from the club is deafening.

As per usual

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, room0035 said:

We have not announce our full preseason yet we still have to arrange the game a week before the season start traditionally this is a big well known team or a premiership team as we have left it until the last minute we will probably end up playing rangers again.

Last season we got Ranger those at S2 got Inter Milan because they arrange the friendly 6 months earlier. The difference being leave everything until the last minute end up playing 2 friendlies against a 4th and 3rd Division German team instead of playing good teams such as Hertha Berlin when we got to Berlin for our preseason tour. 

The Office Ugh GIF by Romy

Edited by Guest

8 minutes ago, Sonny said:

But isn't this the whole problem there is that much poo floating around on the internet, twitter and local media and all it needs is someone to come out at the club and say yes or no. But instead everything remain silent. 

We then get boobies like the uni guy from Liverpool printing rubbish on the internet making the club look like they don't have a clue what they are doing when all the club need to do it come out with a press release and poo poo the lot, instead the club say silent which only fuels what is being said.

I am just so frustrated with how bad the club is appearing to be run from top to bottom. I am so grateful Bruce is here I just hope his hands are not being tied behind his back or he will walk to another club and that will be a massive lose when we see how he change the team that under the previous manager was relegation threatened into a team pushing the top 8.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Minton said:

Strange how they seem to post at the same time, Roomything & BB.

Is it really two different people or creepily could it be just the one person who believes they're two people?

A bit like Norman Bates & his Mother

• Haha 1

Just now, casbahowl said:

Strange how they seem to post at the same time, Roomything & BB.

Is it really two different people or creepily could it be just the one person who believes they're two people?

A bit like Norman Bates & his Mother

You really are a wee wee tail, you seem to post at the same time as 3 or 4 different others too.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, room0035 said:

But isn't this the whole problem there is that much poo floating around on the internet, twitter and local media and all it needs is someone to come out at the club and say yes or no. But instead everything remain silent. 

We then get boobies like the uni guy from Liverpool printing rubbish on the internet making the club look like they don't have a clue what they are doing when all the club need to do it come out with a press release and poo poo the lot, instead the club say silent which only fuels what is being said.

I am just so frustrated with how bad the club is appearing to be run from top to bottom. I am so grateful Bruce is here I just hope his hands are not being tied behind his back or he will walk to another club and that will be a massive lose when we see how he change the team that under the previous manager was relegation threatened into a team pushing the top 8.

Totally agree, one statement from the club would put paid to most of the conjecture.

Just symptomatic of being run by a clown I'm afraid

• Haha 1