Hutch's salute....

2 minutes ago, Wakefield owl said:

Jos was manager and I’m sure he did what he thought was right - many of us disagreed (including me) but that from Hutch says so much more about him than it does Jos (and not in a good way).

May be it does, but we don't pay him as a UN ambassador, we pay him to get around a football pitch and bust a gut to stop the opposition attacking us.

There are/ have been plenty of flawed footballers we'd have driven to Hillsborough and there'll be plenty more in the future.

Yes, he's probably a bit of a jebend at times, but if he's fit he's still the best player we have when it comes to protecting the back four.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

May be it does, but we don't pay him as a UN ambassador, we pay him to get around a football pitch and bust a gut to stop the opposition attacking us.

There are/ have been plenty of flawed footballers we'd have driven to Hillsborough and there'll be plenty more in the future.

Yes, he's probably a bit of a jebend at times, but if he's fit he's still the best player we have when it comes to protecting the back four.

Absolutely but some of our fans want to see him as a hero for doing that.

2 minutes ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

Think Sam might be a bit of a gob shi te TBH but he'll have met is match when Bruce lands, we'll then see how he reacts, he'll tow the line or GFO.

I agree he's definitely a bit of a gob sheeite but sometimes that's what you need politeness only gets you so far... In a football being a bit of a wee pipe can get you far as long as it's in balance and it can't be argued the man's got pashun for the game and this beautiful club we all love

Guest LittleG
13 minutes ago, Wakefield owl said:

If I was in charge he would be facing a hefty fine. Very poor from one of our senior professionals regardless of his personal thoughts.

I’m starting to understand why he was left out.

Lighten up, Jos has been much more disrespectful to certain players. Just think about if Jos had been in charge for last two games we may be sitting just 3 points above the relegation places.  The man was an absolute joke at our club.

Put yourself in the same situation....

youre a proffesional footballer, considerably better than the player who is playing instead of you (JP) 

youve been frozen out since august, fans clamouring for you to play

manager gets sacked

brought back into the team, fans love you, just won away at Middlesbrough after a sterling performance

dont blame him , got to have a laugh sometimes 

WAWAW

Im all honest I don’t mind it in Hidsight Jos has wrecked this season or certainly made it extremley difficult 

players like hutch would have always improved our results what ever he did he certainly hasn’t shown anything but passion and desire for the shirt 

yeah he can be rash yeah he can be injured but he improves this team not weakens it to be banished to train with the under23s was mad 

he’s allowed to be smug on this one even if it is unprofessional 

Jos handling of this team was unprofessional