Hutch's salute....

Heat of the moment, outpouring of celebration, it was a one off. 

He shouldn’t have done it and he should get a slap on the wrist but it shouldn’t matter.

His problem is that there will be a question over what to do about it. Which is why it was daft. 

And ironically the fans that that like him the most are the ones who posted the photos on the internet for all to see. 

I’ll bet DC is pretty annoyed about it. For all he will be happy about the change in form he will be smarting that his decision to appoint JL was a mistake. Not a good time to rub it in. 

2 hours ago, Wakefield owl said:

Being disrespectful is harmless banter? I don’t think so.

Get a grip, Jos was a bellend, he’s put us back a full season, Hutchinson has done more for our club than Jos has ever done, he’s clearly emotional about some nobody stunting his career and is sharing his frustration with the people who understand the most. (His fans) balls to Jos, support the people who want the best for this club, like Sam Hutchinson

2 hours ago, Wakefield owl said:

If I was in charge he would be facing a hefty fine. Very poor from one of our senior professionals regardless of his personal thoughts.

I’m starting to understand why he was left out.

Still bitter from Boxing Day 1979...?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bulgaria said:

As much as I wanted Jos gone and as much as I thought he was terrible, that response from Sam doesn't sit right with me at all.

Freezing out all our senior players and replacing them with lads who clearly aren’t ready and persevering with that because you’re too stubborn to change hence costing us big time doesn’t sit well with me.

lol what a thread , the man was ostrasized by Jos,for whatever reason no one knows (excepting rumours) of course , it was his first  game back as a starter  and we won so the fella will be over the moon and let his emotions show  so bloomin what , take that away from a player you end up with half the player , we need points we need wins and the only thing that bothers some is hutch's imaginary tach  lol 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Wakefield owl said:

?

Some of your comments are bizarre..Critsising a player who has been sidelined for months. Do a bit of research on Jos and you will see it’s all been done before at other clubs. 

Hutchinson has every right to be a bit miffed.

and as for my comment...you sound a bit porky

• Like 1