Hutch's salute....

3 minutes ago, Wakefield owl said:

If I was in charge he would be facing a hefty fine. Very poor from one of our senior professionals regardless of his personal thoughts.

I’m starting to understand why he was left out.

Maybe he feels a little aggrieved 

• Thanks 1

I don’t blame him at all. Normally I

dont like unprofessional behaviour like this, however this clown has left out 5 senior pro’s, has constantly meddled with the squad and formation and he has set us back 1 season. If you were Westwood and Hutch would you be happy with Jos after leaving you all out all season for no reason? It’s your bloody career for Christ sake. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Wakefield owl said:

If I was in charge he would be facing a hefty fine. Very poor from one of our senior professionals regardless of his personal thoughts.

That's the dilemma though isn't it? Do you manage a set of twenty odd year old blokes with a zero tolerance policy like Jos seemingly did, and cut off your nose to spite your face, or do you accept they're 20 odd year old blokes that will do and say daft things every now and again, cut them a bit of slack, but make sure they don't go too far, whilst utilising them on the pitch?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

That's the dilemma though isn't it? Do you manage a set of twenty odd year old blokes with a zero tolerance policy like Jos seemingly did, and cut off your nose to spite your face, or do you accept they're 20 odd year old blokes that will do and say daft things every now and again, cut them a bit of slack, but make sure they don't go too far, whilst utilising them on the pitch?

Jos was manager and I’m sure he did what he thought was right - many of us disagreed (including me) but that from Hutch says so much more about him than it does Jos (and not in a good way).

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Wakefield owl said:

7 minutes ago, runningaround said:

Bang out of order that needs to just focus on playing. Good result though 

4 minutes ago, Wakefield owl said:

It’s a genuine shame that we have fans that can’t see how wrong this is.

IJB6VO4.gif.3870371bf52f9ea1ef5fc72235763d48.gif

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

I don’t blame him at all. Normally I

dont like unprofessional behaviour like this, however this clown has left out 5 senior pro’s, has constantly meddled with the squad and formation and he has set us back 1 season. If you were Westwood and Hutch would you be happy with Jos after leaving you all out all season for no reason? It’s your bloody career for Christ sake. 

This......

After Carlos we were crying out for someone to impose some order on training and discipline. Players missing training regularly as it was confirmed.

Seems this went too far under Jos but it's a fine line. 

I think it's in poor taste but if I was him I might do the same. Wonder what the rest of the squad think?

10 minutes ago, WhiteOwl91 said:

Doesn’t look great on him that.

He’s won the war with Jos now, move on Sammy and keep doing the business. 

Personally I think it's fruckin hilarious  sod the barsteward if he'd made better professional choices then we would be in a situation where hutch would be making these gestures

Edited by CohenTheBarb