Hutch's salute....

1 minute ago, Wakefield owl said:

‘Stolen’? Don’t buy that Hutch did not help himself, not that I agree with what Jos did.

It’s all rumour and supposition. All we know is that Jos didnt pick Hutch. He removed him and others from the first team squad and made him train with the U23s. Suddenly after a bit of fun with the fans we are to believe Hutch is a bad egg. Where is the evidence? The bloke trains through the pain barrier because he loves football. He’s prepared to put his body on the line every time he steps on the pitch for SWFC 

• Thanks 3

39 minutes ago, Bulgaria said:

As much as I wanted Jos gone and as much as I thought he was terrible, that response from Sam doesn't sit right with me at all.

Lighten up it's christmas and we won.:ghoulguy:

Guest LittleG
3 minutes ago, Wakefield owl said:

No I haven’t but Hutch’s action today does lean me towards believing some of the stories I’ve heard about him.

I suspect when he engages the part of his brain that still operates he will probably wish he hadn’t done that today - euphoria of winning and playing hopefully and nothing more.

I'll ask you again, "what stories". Can't you just be happy with the win today? OK he had a dig at Jos, but for God's sake lighten up. 

I honestly can't believe there is a single fan that finds this inappropriate etc, let alone a dozen or so. Either they didn't get what they want for Xmas or need a drop of sherry or two! 

If I had battled my way out of early retirement, numerous injuries etc only to be cast aside by a clueless buffoon like Jos, I'd react with a little more than a gesture such as that! I certainly would be over the moon said idiot had left the club knowing I could play football again for a team I clearly love! 

• Thanks 1

Hutch has had to bite his lip for months with a manager who was too stubborn to change tac for fear of losing face.

Same applies to Dawson, not a bad keeper but Jos was unwilling to change things up in the face of mounting evidence and pressure.

Lost the dressing room as a result.

Bit of cheek by hutch is OK by me, he has come back with some fire in his belly and so far appears to be managing himself better on the park.

If he starts swearing at Giddings in press conferences we might need to rethink.

Guest Bulgaria
2 minutes ago, WayneTheOwl said:

Either they didn't get what they want for Xmas or need a drop of sherry or two! 

I didn't get what I wanted for Xmas and yes I do need a sherry, so maybe your right.

9 minutes ago, LittleG said:

I'll ask you again, "what stories". Can't you just be happy with the win today? OK he had a dig at Jos, but for God's sake lighten up. 

I enjoyed the win today and thought we looked just as good as they did, possibly better.

Given where the majority are with this (and as it’s Xmas) I won’t start raking over the old rumours.

• Haha 1

Guest LittleG

Neither did I and I don't like sherry but am now on my 5th pint to make up for it lol

Only 5th? Light weight!

47 minutes ago, Wakefield owl said:

Absolutely but some of our fans want to see him as a hero for doing that.

Hutchinson, unlike many of the other frozen out players, started the season in the squad and has a contract that runs beyond this summer. He was part of Jos plans originally, unlike the likes of Westwood so his perspective is a little different. It seems his relationship with Jos really broke down big time around the time of the Brentford defeat.

He seems to have developed a bit of an affinity to the club as we gave him an opportunity when many others probably turned him down due to his injury record and we have subsequently stuck by him. Maybe he was becoming increasingly frustrated as he thought his days were numbered with us thanks to falling out with the boss and lets not forget the his issues with severe injuries and not playing in the past have contributed to mental illness problems.

Hutchinson clearly wears his heart on his sleeve as far as his football is concerned and today he let his feelings known at the end of the game. Some will find it amusing others will think it is a it petty but Is it really any more than an off the cuff joke in letting off steam at the expense of someone who no longer has any involvement with us? Yes it's a bit childish but I don't think Jos would lose any sleep over it should he become aware of it. 

1 hour ago, CohenTheBarb said:

Personally I think it's fruckin hilarious  sod the barsteward if he'd made better professional choices then we would be in a situation where hutch would be making these gestures

Totally agree, Jos has brought it all on himself by absolutely ridiculous decision making 

1 hour ago, Wakefield owl said:

If I was in charge he would be facing a hefty fine. Very poor from one of our senior professionals regardless of his personal thoughts.

I’m starting to understand why he was left out.

I bet you were sat down when you wrote this.

probably have a tash too. 

WTF:

• Haha 7

Guest LittleG

I did start at 8-45! It's not bad going, I'll double that by time I'm zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzssssssss

I'll let you off then, just this once, but next time put on a better show

11 minutes ago, Wakefield owl said:

I enjoyed the win today and thought we looked just as good as they did, possibly better.

Given where the majority are with this (and as it’s Xmas) I won’t start raking over the old rumours.

I'm beginning to think there aren't any stories....or you're a politician.

• Haha 1