Hutch's salute....

1 minute ago, fatzooma said:

Some of your comments are bizarre..Critsising a player who has been sidelined for months. Do a bit of research on Jos and you will see it’s all been done before at other clubs. 

Hutchinson has every right to be a bit miffed.

and as for my comment...you sound a bit porky

I realise I’m in a minority here.

However I’ve just seen Pogba on motd. He was treated poorly by his ex-manager at Man U and today delivers a good performance and two good goals. I’m sure he too felt like sending a message to his ex-manager. But no he showed a bit of class and has let his football do the talking.

So we have Hutch’s reaction and Pogba’s reaction - I know which one I prefer.

The problem you've got here is that its a clear fans favourite doing something slightly unprofessional. If it was Nuhiu or Palmer or Fox doing it then some people would be hammering them. I'm conflicted because it is obviously a funny gesture that people outside the club and fans maybe don't get but like others have said, he's won the war. Jos has gone, he's back in the team. Maybe a quiet word in his ear about conduct wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Wakefield owl said:

However I’ve just seen Pogba on motd. He was treated poorly by his ex-manager at Man U and today delivers a good performance and two good goals. I’m sure he too felt like sending a message to his ex-manager. But no he showed a bit of class and has let his football do the talking.

Yeh but mourinho hasn't got a tache

• Haha 6

2 minutes ago, TomtheOwl95 said:

The problem you've got here is that its a clear fans favourite doing something slightly unprofessional. If it was Nuhiu or Palmer or Fox doing it then some people would be hammering them. I'm conflicted because it is obviously a funny gesture that people outside the club and fans maybe don't get but like others have said, he's won the war. Jos has gone, he's back in the team. Maybe a quiet word in his ear about conduct wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.

I think you underestimate how much most people on here wanted Jos gone. If Morgan Fox had done it I think people would still have found it amusing. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, owls maniac said:

I think you underestimate how much most people on here wanted Jos gone. If Morgan Fox had done it I think people would still have found it amusing. 

I disagree, I think it would have been an 80/20 split of fans finding it amusing and fans wanting Fox's head.

8 minutes ago, Wakefield owl said:

Fair enough...However, any moral high ground in football is pointless.

in my opinion, I believe Jos had some problems with established professionals and couldn’t understand or want to understand them...instead relying unfairly on young players. 

Distespctful? Probably but not the crime of the year. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, fatzooma said:

Fair enough...However, any moral high ground in football is pointless.

in my opinion, I believe Jos had some problems with established professionals and couldn’t understand or want to understand them...instead relying unfairly on young players. 

Distespctful? Probably but not the crime of the year. 

Agree - I like Hutch as a player but wish he hadn’t done it.

I commented because some were thinking it was a great thing to do.

Just now, TomtheOwl95 said:

I agree, the booing of his name for the last few games and sarcastic cheering of his substitution against Derby were a disgrace.

Spot on. Don’t see what good the cretins who do it think it will do. Think the lad deserves a lot of credit for his professionalism in the face of some pretty disgusting behaviour from his own fans.