Hutch's salute....

A large number of Footballers these days are a bunch of overprivaliged, spoilt children. It's the managers Job to keep them in line and know how to deal with and get the best out of them, yet discipline them without it been detrimental to the team. 

Bad taste from Sam???, I dunno maybe at his age he should be acting with a bit more decorum, but since he's back on the pitch and not being frustratingly kicking his heels maybe he got a bit carried away. 

Edited by shezzas left peg

4 hours ago, ReadingOwl said:

Without taking  sides - Pogba was pretty disrespectful after Mouriniho was sacked.

He issued a tweet and photograph on the very same morning - which he then deleted.

So much so that Gary Neville told him to “do one” via a similar tweet.

fizz Rat Neville.  I'd wear a criticism from him as a badge of pride.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tom22709 said:

Get a grip, Jos was a bellend, he’s put us back a full season, Hutchinson has done more for our club than Jos has ever done, he’s clearly emotional about some nobody stunting his career and is sharing his frustration with the people who understand the most. (His fans) balls to Jos, support the people who want the best for this club, like Sam Hutchinson

Totally agree. 

On the day Jos arrived I took so much sheite on here for saying and standing by the fact that all my mates from Germany said he was crap and boring.
No problem then with the  snowflake treehuggers having a pop at me and anyone else that questioned the appointment.
Many of the same huggers crying again here.  MAN UP !!  FFS ! MAN UP !!!!

Jos was a crap useless manager who nearly did for us. So what if people want to have a pop. Good for Hutch.

• Like 1

Love Hutch. My fave pic of last few years is him grinning whilst caught up in net after scoring against Arsenal. 

The vibes just feel better when there is a fully fit Hutch dominating our midfield. The team has personality which that useless humbug of a passive dictator Dross had entirely drained our dressing room of.... 

Guest Bulgaria

Crikey, some reyt drama queens on here. So some think his salute was out of order.... So what?

Never seen so much bed wetting.

8 hours ago, Wakefield owl said:

I realise I’m in a minority here.

However I’ve just seen Pogba on motd. He was treated poorly by his ex-manager at Man U and today delivers a good performance and two good goals. I’m sure he too felt like sending a message to his ex-manager. But no he showed a bit of class and has let his football do the talking.

So we have Hutch’s reaction and Pogba’s reaction - I know which one I prefer.

Would that be the same Pogba who was on the back page of a national newspaper celebrating when Mourinho got sacked?

8 hours ago, ReadingOwl said:

Without taking  sides - Pogba was pretty disrespectful after Mouriniho was sacked.

He issued a tweet and photograph on the very same morning - which he then deleted.

So much so that Gary Neville told him to “do one” via a similar tweet.

That wasn’t Pogba.

It was scheduled adidas tweet via Hootsuite. He didn’t even touch that.

• Haha 2