Christmas Megastore Video

That house is on end of my road. Seen Ozzie a few times loitering in the early hours making strange noises, never seen Barney though and he didn't look happy in that vid. Thinking about calling sociowl services tbh. 

Edited by TommyCraig
Spelling innit

3 hours ago, Leaping Lannys Perm said:

What is wrong with people? That is a funny and pretty close to brilliant send up of all the ridiculous John Lewis inspired adverts.

The problem is that people are so determined to find fault at the moment that they even moan when the club does something clever.

It was awful but brilliant at the same time 

I don't see much wrong with it to be honest.

Popped in the other day as I was going to meet someone in the foodhall. (It wasn't Steve Bruce or Hutchs' evil twin  before anyone asks)

Very freindly and helpful.

Came away with a cup which I hadn't gone out. Will be wrapped ready for the nephew for Crimble day.

Edited by Lord Snooty

On 11/12/2018 at 17:48, TodwickOwl said:

Just for balance - here’s the blades one. 

With a bit of a Christmas jingle it’s marginally better - but their marketing is as just as dump 

Someone please do a spoof version of this-Santa wiping his arse on all the SU paraphernalia and then sticking it on that nice roaring fire. If our club could only get Xmas right.

• Like 1

On 11/12/2018 at 16:30, TodwickOwl said:

I know there’s a pop up shop thread, but has anyone actually gone and viewed the Megastore Christmas video here https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2018/december/owls-to-unveil-new-meadowhall-store/ ? 

Absolutely haunting - who has signed THAT off?! 

Think it’s ok that. Well done the club.

On 11/12/2018 at 20:05, Leaping Lannys Perm said:

What is wrong with people? That is a funny and pretty close to brilliant send up of all the ridiculous John Lewis inspired adverts.

The problem is that people are so determined to find fault at the moment that they even moan when the club does something clever.

Give it a rest hahah

Im not gonna go at the club for something decent - but that video is crap, there is so much more they could’ve done with it and to filter out across their social channels, but they didnt

Awful