SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY vs BOLTON - Live Matchday Thread

going for an absolute dog of a game, won't be able to string 2 passes together all night. Reff will be absolute bobbar from minute one. and they'll come for a smash and grab. 0-1.

Joss gone by the weekend.

Was planning to go (season ticket holder) but don't fancy getting the chair out in that at the moment. ifollow it is then.

Weeee lovvvvve you jossssssy we doooooo.....we loooovveeee you jossssyyyyy weee doooo......weeeee love you jossssyyyyyy...we do......ohhhhhhh jossssyyy...weeeeee lovvvvve yoooouuuuuuuuu

I'm going for an alternate reality tactic tonight !!!!!!

someone please f'kin shoot me

Edited by quinnssweetshop

First game of the season we get it right, clean sheet and a couple of goals - 2-0.

However, the performance will still be a little bit poo so the 'balloons and shoes protest' behind the South will still go ahead. DC will come out for his post match fag and start windmilling through the crowds like Cato on acid. 

UTO

The trouble I'm having at the minute to get motivated for this is that we could essentially turn up tonight and grab a great win out of the blue (unlikely I know) and for most clubs this would renew them and kick them on a bit but with us, I just feel no matter what, the mess is now so bad that we will still come out worse for it at the other side, that is a sign of how far we have truly fallen.