SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY vs BOLTON - Live Matchday Thread

2 minutes ago, S1Owl said:

It's OK writing on here I doubt jos or Chansiri see this it's about showing how feel at the ground. 

I recall in 80s we used to sing 'sack the board' and it  was hostile. This should start again. Tell DC and KM what we really think. 

We don't sing nowt. fizz me we played derby Saturday and I never once heard sheep sheep sheep sh@ggers uttered once. Atmosphere at hillsborough is desperate at the moment

11 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Onomah is gash.

Forestieri was poor and rightly dropped.

Fletcher better than Joao

What's too moan at?

Pelepussy is gash, plays poo every game and we have about 5 other midfielders better than him. 

Fletcher better than Joao??? Debatable.

FF wasn’t poor Saturday! Just not very good.

thats what I have to moan at !!!

oh and we’re playing Bolton not Derby!

The vast, vast majority of teams in this division might make one or two changes; many will stick with the same team for a number of weeks until injuries or fatigue kick in. 

Certainly, at the start of the season, you want to build up some sort of consistency, get some form going. Then it makes it much easier to make a few changes, as you are bringing players into a settled unit where the players know their roles. 

Jos just changes the team for the sake of it - Different players, different formations, different tactics from game to game. No wonder we find ourselves in such a mess. 

1 minute ago, WayneTheOwl said:

Pelepussy is gash, plays poo every game and we have about 5 other midfielders better than him. 

Fletcher better than Joao??? Debatable.

FF wasn’t poor Saturday! Just not very good.

thats what I have to moan at !!!

oh and we’re playing Bolton not Derby!

Bit of a contradiction. :ph34r:

4 minutes ago, beloved_aunt said:

Gone 3-4-3 it seems which is our best formation (results at Bristol and Villa for example).

Why haven't we just stuck with this? 

Jos trying to prove he is a tactical genius probably. All this adapting to the opposition junk.

Guest Kagoshimaowl

He’s clueless. Baker is poo yet still plays. FF is our best creative player yet he doesn’t start him in a must win game. Don’t even get me started on his bummer boy Pelupessy. Win lose or draw and I’m sure it will be a loss, get this man out of my club.

Glad to see Fletcher back. He's been a shining light in a very dark recent period for us. Let's hope he can pick up where he left off for Scotland and get himself on the scoresheet tonight.

It would have been nice to see Forestieri start again, but I assume he's being eased back in after so long out with a serious injury.

Let's hope Luhukay has called this right, as a win is very much needed tonight.

Edited by areNOTwhatTHEYseem

Guest LittleG
17 minutes ago, Sticky belly said:

Agree. I thought Joao played well and got through a lot of work against Derby. He seems to be the only Wednesday player that can win a header too.

Yep, it's not going to do his confidence any good when he's dropped after playing well against Derby