SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY vs BOLTON - Live Matchday Thread

We must be the only club in the history of football in which the players on the bench would beat the players chosen to start the game and the players that can't even get on the bench would beat both the players chosen to start and the ones on the bench.

:duntmatter:

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, WayneTheOwl said:

Pelepussy is gash, plays poo every game and we have about 5 other midfielders better than him. 

Fletcher better than Joao??? Debatable.

FF wasn’t poor Saturday! Just not very good.

thats what I have to moan at !!!

oh and we’re playing Bolton not Derby!

I just disagree with every one of your points above

26 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Forestieri was poor and deserves to be dropped? Really? He was still the only player who looked like making something happen.  But yeah, let's scapegoat him and drop him for a defender. Against Bolton at home. 

He was poo mate.

Didn't look interested all game. Was constantly offside. Missed easiest chance of night.

Rightly dropped.

31 minutes ago, debram said:

FF is not injured, we need points in the bag, he is a fit pro footballer who needs game time and we need him.

He's had a month injury and has just returned.

He needs nurturing back to fitness.

Doesn't matter anyway as he'll have been dropped for poor performance not fitness issues.

nando, how are you feeling today as you played 90 on saturday, ime raring to go boss just need to sharpen up, oh well ime putting you on the bench, cant be too careful you know, lucas, you had a great game saturday but dont want you getting carried away so youre on the bench too, its not like its life or death and we need the goals, thanks boss glad youre keeping our confidence up.

Guest The Horse
22 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

If we win, will you promise to have a flounce before every game? I’m not superstitious, just it’s good for a laugh! 

Absolutely.

I'll do it in a Tutu as well and provide picture evidence!

10 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Glad to see Fletcher back. He's been a shining light in a very dark recent period for us. Let's hope he can pick up where he left off for Scotland and get himself on the scoresheet tonight.

It would have been nice to see Forestieri start again, but I assume he's being eased back in after so long out with a serious injury.

Let's hope Luhukay has called this right, as a win is very much needed tonight.

3 must win / could win games in 7 days. FF, MM, Jaoa & Fletch will no doubt all be played / rested and to be honest any 2/3 of 4 is good for me. 

Im very hopeful of decent result tonight and complete change come Saturday and yet another pre match meltdown! 

Guest Bulgaria
9 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Baker.... feel for the lad he's no where near ready. Should be out on loan in League One somewhere, he makes me miss Liam Palmer.

Any news on that ladies team Jon?

2 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

He's had a month injury and has just returned.

He needs nurturing back to fitness.

Doesn't matter anyway as he'll have been dropped for poor performance not fitness issues.

not the way to get back the confidence of a quality player, poor performance? whats the excuse for peluposy then.

13 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

We must be the only club in the history of football in which the players on the bench would beat the players chosen to start the game and the players that can't even get on the bench would beat both the players chosen to start and the ones on the bench.

:duntmatter:

Mind games mate.......we're just toying with them....WTF: