Car crash

2 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Yes. I know that. 

I thought it was a better performance though and that really we should have won it 

1 point in 18 is a shocking run I agree. 

Just shows how the fine margins can build up doesn't it. 

we need to stop worrying or praising 'our performances' and start putting it in the opposition net more than they do in ours.

Look, we played ok today and are unlucky to not at least get a point, but our form is horrific and we are in no better a position for Jos having been here for nearly a year, than we were before. 

Something has to change. 

It was one of the only times this season, that we’ve started on the front foot However, it’s too little, too late. Think if we’d employed these tactics from the start of the season, we’d have been mid table. Now though, we are short of confidence, and the damage is done We need a change

Just now, gurujuan said:

It was one of the only times this season, that we’ve started on the front foot However, it’s too little, too late. Think if we’d employed these tactics from the start of the season, we’d have been mid table. Now though, we are short of confidence, and the damage is done We need a change

This.

Classic performance from.a relegation threatened side. 

Start brightly, take lead, miss a few opportunities, then hand a couple of goals to the opposition. 

Worked hard second half and miss two, three chances. 

21 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Jos just simply doesn't give a to55.

He's milking the club for his last payday, doing exactly what DC and his real life championship manager game tells him.

You;ve a bloke that has never watched the English game, who thought he'd never manage again... because he's crap
Offered a few quid to sit in a dug out and hope for the best.

that's what we have. A soulless heap of crap that doesn't give a fiddlers about Wednesday.

What baffled me a bit about Jos was....While we were playing well...He stood on the touchline....When it went t *ts..he sat down

Now I'm no expert in body language, but surely, you sit down when its sorta comfy..as it was at first, but stand up when its uncomfy?

what sorta message does it send?

23 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Result aside what did you think of the performance today?

I'm with you on the performance, was improved on the previous poo (hard not to be) but unless we get that win on Tuesday the man has to go, having said that, I genuinely don't know who would want to come here, who is affordable and who could do the job required.

We need a clearout, Jos is trying to do that, whilst also having to get results, nay on an impossible task.

Good luck to whoever gets the job. 

I left the Norwich game when their second went in.

It was an awful performance after poor poor shows in games before that.

Today was a completely different level of performance frankly from anything we have seen this season. Of course it had its flaws but it was for much of the game fluent and entertaining.

I'm pretty surprised if others don't see it that way.

23 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Yes. I know that. 

I thought it was a better performance though and that really we should have won it 

1 point in 18 is a shocking run I agree. 

Just shows how the fine margins can build up doesn't it. 

There is no point talking about the performance people's minds are made up now and there is no going back for Jos. It's just a matter of time.

Sad fact is if we win and play poorly it will be all about the performance if we play well or quite well and lose the result is all that mattrers.

Just now, owls maniac said:

It’s like having a flipping mannequin on the bench. Compare with Lampard who was kicking every ball. DC either acts now or we are screwed. We’ve already missed out on Dingle Mick by the looks of things. 

Yes...

I don't try and get caught up in body language and all that...

But it is hard not to take notice of Lampard on the touchline, barking orders, kicking every ball and influencing the officials, whilst Jos sits in his dugout looking like a he's missed a bus. 

2 minutes ago, Carl Shutt is God said:

There is no point talking about the performance people's minds are made up now and there is no going back for Jos. It's just a matter of time.

Sad fact is if we win and play poorly it will be all about the performance if we play well or quite well and lose the result is all that mattrers.

Agree. Goalposts are often moved to suit the mood of the camp.

Still. It is another defeat and that is a worrying trend. A win -which wouldn't have been totally undeserved today- after a point of the lane would have been a decent halting of the slide. But I think even two wins wouldn't be enough. 

Once you've lost the backing you've lost the backing. Whether he actually goes though is a completely different thing. 

Whether we could get anyone better interested is another question which I don't think anyone really knows either. 

11 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Agree...

Thats why I have decided that its D-Day on Tuesday....

If Jos plays a negative line up...Thats me done with him...

I didn't expect miracles this year...but I didn't expect to be in a relegation battle...and Luhukays mix and match picks have got us into a position where we seem to be sleepwalking towards it...

How do you get it wrong so many times?

Last year we were tight at the back....and f.ookin' garbage up front..This year...we are garbage at f.ookin' both, although we looked promising at times up front today...

How do you get it ALL bloody wrong..after getting half of it right....?

Its like ..I dunno....

Puttin' a wheel on a bike...tightening one wing nut...walking around the other side...tightening the other wing nut...then instead of riding the f.ookin' thing...walk back around and loosening the one you tightened in the first place................

Then bloody fallin' offa the f.ooker!!!!

14 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

What baffled me a bit about Jos was....While we were playing well...He stood on the touchline....When it went t *ts..he sat down

Now I'm no expert in body language, but surely, you sit down when its sorta comfy..as it was at first, but stand up when its uncomfy?

what sorta message does it send?

Don't think it matters either way if he was stood up, or sat down.

As of now i feel that it's a case of not if the opposition score but when and that is how bad we are ,you have to graft for 90 minutes and not give in after 10 things have to change very quick or we will be in for the fight of our lives yet again