Car crash

You see them now and again at this time of year. Especially with the foggy weather.

Anyway. On to the game.

Thought we looked better than Derby for large parts of the first half. No surprise when we took the lead.

Quite liked the way we were set up and Reach was popping up everywhere to ask them questions.

Lovely ball from Fernando by the way. 

Hector....it's another simple mistake. Shame as he's been one of our best players this season for me. Can't blame the manager for that sort of error. But he will be blamed for it none the less.

The lad Tomori should have been off the pitch. The foul on Lees is a second booking in anybodies eyes.

Lampard knew he had been lucky and no surprise to see him off at the break. 

Can't help think the referee was a bit star struck with some of the things he was giving and not giving. But we're used to that.

Overall I thought we were worth something from that game.

I think if that effort from Fox sneaks in we get the point we deserved overall.

Not the result we wanted. But I don't think that was anywhere near the horror show that some people are making out.

Anyway. My gloom siren is warning me there's some meltdowns coming. So I'm off..

giphy.gif

Night folks. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Well fox should have scored twice. Their player should have been sent off. No doubting that. But that’s 1 point from 18 lose on Tuesday and we may well be in the bottom three. 

Anyone else want want to give him any longer. Walk now man for Gods sake. 

29 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

You see them now and again at this time of year. Especially with the foggy weather.

Anyway. On to the game.

Thought we looked better than Derby for large parts of the first half. No surprise when we took the lead.

Quite liked the way we were set up and Reach was popping up everywhere to ask them questions.

Hector....it's another simple mistake. Shame as he's been one of our best players this season for me. Can't blame the manager for that sort of error. But he will be blamed for it none the less.

The lad Tomori should have been off the pitch. The foul on Lees is a second booking in anybodies eyes.

Can't help think the referee was a bit star struck with some of the things he was giving and not giving. But we're used to that.

Not the result we wanted. But I don't think that was anywhere near the horror show that some people are making out.

Anyway. My gloom siren is warning me there's some meltdowns coming. So I'm off..

giphy.gif

Night folks. 

i'm not sure there are any 'gloom sirens' or 'meltdowns' coming, after all free falling towards the bottom of a division is never a worry, certainly not one that can't be be cured by more clapping, and a refusal to see the abundantly obvious.

5 minutes ago, dnhc said:

i'm not sure there are any 'gloom sirens' or 'meltdowns' coming, after all free falling towards the bottom of a division is never a worry, certainly not one that can't be be cured by more clapping, and a refusal to see the abundantly obvious.

Result aside what did you think of the performance today?

Jos just simply doesn't give a to55.

He's milking the club for his last payday, doing exactly what DC and his real life championship manager game tells him.

You;ve a bloke that has never watched the English game, who thought he'd never manage again... because he's crap
Offered a few quid to sit in a dug out and hope for the best.

that's what we have. A soulless heap of crap that doesn't give a fiddlers about Wednesday.

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

We lost, I appreciate you look at the finer points of the game etc, we can all say, well maybe.

We lost... again. There's absolutely nothing, that means anything... than the result.

It's points that make prizes

1 point in 18

43 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Anyway. On to the game.

giphy.gif

Night folks. 

You’re welcome in the sanctuary thread.

Just now, quinnssweetshop said:

We lost, I appreciate you look at the finer points of the game etc, we can all say, well maybe.

We lost... again. There's absolutely nothing, that means anything... than the result.

It's points that make prizes

1 point in 18

Yes. I know that. 

I thought it was a better performance though and that really we should have won it 

1 point in 18 is a shocking run I agree. 

Just shows how the fine margins can build up doesn't it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

i thought you said you 'were off'?

in answer to your question, NO CONFIDENCE, NO BELIEF, NO WILL TO ROLL THEIR SLEEVES UP AND MAKE THINGS HAPPEN, and not the best choice of a motivator to send them out into the battle.

we need to understand from here until the season end they are all battles.

2 minutes ago, dnhc said:

i thought you said you 'were off'?

in answer to your question, NO CONFIDENCE, NO BELIEF, NO WILL TO ROLL THEIR SLEEVES UP AND MAKE THINGS HAPPEN, and not the best choice of a motivator to send them out into the battle.

we need to understand from here until the season end they are all battles.

I thought it was ok and we deserved minimum of a point.

Just shows how we see it all differently doesn't it.