Borukov sores international hattrick and Fletcher scores for Scotland

Guest Bulgaria
2 hours ago, Rogers said:

Well done Borukov. 

Wonder why why he hasn’t been given a go? 

Because he has still yet to finish the rendering on my House! He comes most weekends.

Guest Bulgaria
40 minutes ago, scilly owl said:

Apparently four of their players were those pesky monkeys on the rock that nick your sunglasses....one of them was man of the match.

Are they good enough for the chimpionship?

1 hour ago, OxonOwl said:

What's his dad's name?

1 hour ago, wilyfox said:

David Fletcher & David Borukov. They both work for Doyen. 

What ??

He's got two dads?WTF:

These modern marriages, eh.lol

3 hours ago, prowl said:

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. He's a young lad with bags of potential but he's probably a long way from ready for the first team. He's not big physically and possibly needs a bit more time in the U23 team before moving up.

One thing is for sure under the current manager, when he's ready he will get his chance.

There was a clamour for George Hirst, that other young goal scoring wonder kid, to play in the first team but he's not done much at a lower level since he moved. 1 in 8 according to Wiki. (is he injured or just out of favour?) 

He looks about 28 to me.

5AZutd5N_400x400.jpg

1 hour ago, oldtawnyowl said:

What ??

He's got two dads?WTF:

These modern marriages, eh.lol

nah it'd be 2 mums then mate.... or the gender neutral lot... you know the fat ugly ones with 'taches, Dr Martens and madness braces who could be stunt doubles for WWE wrestlers...

Edited by steveger
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, steveger said:

nah it'd be 2 mums then mate.... or the gender neutral lot... you know the fat ugly ones with 'taches, Dr Martens and madness braces who could be stunt doubles for WWE wrestlers...

NOTE

**For any watching over zealous moderators this is no way a slur on gays or the confused as there are also fat ugly straight men and women out there with dodgy moustaches and footwear.

Ta X

Edited by steveger

Just now, steveger said:

NOTE

**For any watching over zealous moderators this is no way a slur on gays or the confused as there are also fat ugly straight men and women out there with dodgy moustaches and footwear.

Ta X

NOTE

**For any watching over zealous Dr Martens shareholders and lawyers this is no way a slur on Dr Martens or any other boots.

Ta X

• Haha 2

Just now, steveger said:

NOTE

**For any watching over zealous Dr Martens shareholders and lawyers this is no way a slur on Dr Martens or any other boots.

Ta X

NOTE

**For any watching lawyers this is no way a slur on the law profession or any other overpaid useless...........

Ta X

Edited by steveger

Come On a hat trick against Gibraltar under 19s just do the maths. Gib total population 30,000 same size as Dronfield approx. Half Women that leaves 15,000 only 1000 of whom are between 16 and 19 about 150 of whom have ever played football about 40 alright at it about one quite good. This simply doesn't signify. I've nothing against Gibraltar I lived there for a long time my wife is from there and I love the place but you could put the entire rock in Dronfield just to put it into perspective.

On 19/11/2018 at 08:20, Rogers said:

Well done Borukov. 

Wonder why why he hasn’t been given a go? 

He's not scored this season for the U23's in 7 games.  Missed half on them because of Internation duty.  Stop start season.  Didn't score many last season until late on when he had a bit of a flurry.

On 19/11/2018 at 11:36, 2roland2 said:

To sure who said he wasn’t big. When I have seen him he looks strong and more of a footballer physique than penny baker and a few others. 

This guy has a big future ahead of him imo, a great all round striker. Certainly one for the future 

Not another one who's eating full english breakfasts?