Abdi, Boyd and Hutch

15 hours ago, MartinOwlMan said:

Yes, they are both meaningless insults dreamed up by people who have been swept along with the bullsh1t fed them by the right wing media. Hitler would be so proud that his ideals are reaching across europe at last

Yep, once you mention Hitler, youv'e lost it

Guest Hillsborough Mole
10 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

Could always find another club if he's that keen to play................ fill a minibus & get them all off the wage bill. They ain't playing for us again.  

Yeah cos thats how football should work. Or employment. In any industry.

Guest Hillsborough Mole
6 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

No. Football is different. Players have agents that find work for them. If they really want to play, they'll find a club. Loovens did. Wallace did. Hunt did.

Players also have a very limited career - that can often end prematurely due to bad injury.

Why should they terminate their own contracts just because the club that gave that contract to them is run so badly that the club can no longer afford to honour it?

22 minutes ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

Players also have a very limited career - that can often end prematurely due to bad injury.

Why should they terminate their own contracts just because the club that gave that contract to them is run so badly that the club can no longer afford to honour it?

Because they 'want to play'. Be interesting to see how many move on in January, to actually play. Like Rhodes etc did. As opposed to the McGugan's off this world, who stole a living watching Homes Under The Hammer. At least if they're training regularly, they'll be fit to play for their new clubs. They have no loyalty to SWFC. The sooner they go, the better.

59 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

No. Football is different. Players have agents that find work for them. If they really want to play, they'll find a club. Loovens did. Wallace did. Hunt did.

And how long did it take Wallace to find a club? Had to drop down leagues as well. Doesn't just work like that

1 hour ago, The only way is S6 said:

Because they 'want to play'. Be interesting to see how many move on in January, to actually play. Like Rhodes etc did. As opposed to the McGugan's off this world, who stole a living watching Homes Under The Hammer. At least if they're training regularly, they'll be fit to play for their new clubs. They have no loyalty to SWFC. The sooner they go, the better.

I think there's some loyalty there with Hutch.

But the other two...forget it. Pair of complete football mercenaries. 

Abdi even had a professional video made of his move here, saying blah, blah, blah, I'm great, blah, blah, blah. The bloody crock. Reight was of money. 

And Boyd, well, the private ego plate on his Bentley says, this is all about me. Foook your club, I'm a professional ex premier league footballer and I want your money, and as much as I can get. 

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, vulva said:

That’s £5,000,000 a year worth of footballer Jos can’t motivate and doesn’t pick. 

That’s 3000 3 year South Stand season tickets. 

But it keep clapping lads because he’s been dealt a ‘really poor hand’. 

TBF -don't think we will every know the real detail of why things are currently in the club.  I for one am still waiting for Carlos's promised explanation as to what was happening when he departed......

Would love for Jos to consider using some of that talent - level some of those have played at indicates that irrespective of absolute match fitness, they still have something to add to this season's squad.

6 hours ago, Bolsterstone Owl said:

And Boyd, well, the private ego plate on his Bentley says, this is all about me. Foook your club, I'm a professional ex premier league footballer and I want your money, and as much as I can get.

Is that road legal?