Abdi, Boyd and Hutch

12 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

What I find interesting, is that the club has posted a pic of them at training, knowing full well all the speculation going on and that they aren’t even being considered for the squad 

It’s just strange 

So it wasn't just a lot of pictures of players going through their paces that just happened to include them? 

23 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

What I find interesting, is that the club has posted a pic of them at training, knowing full well all the speculation going on and that they aren’t even being considered for the squad 

It’s just strange 

Yet if they'd posted of pictures which didn't include them it would probably  have only add more fuel to the fire.

30 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Yet if they'd posted of pictures which didn't include them it would probably  have only add more fuel to the fire.

I don’t think so, if they hadn’t posted it would have been more of the same 

Now they’re all apparently fit and training it just raises the question even more on why they’re not included 

2 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

I don’t think so, if they hadn’t posted it would have been more of the same 

Now they’re all apparently fit and training it just raises the question even more on why they’re not included 

Because we have a manager that couldn't pick his nose and an owner who doesn't know what day of the week it is.

2 hours ago, FreshOwl said:

It’s just strange 

At a guess I would say the photo was took around August time. That photo isn't recent. Thought id just mention it. A little bit of propaganda nonsense going on. 

On 15/11/2018 at 19:37, vulva said:

That’s £5,000,000 a year worth of footballer Jos can’t motivate and doesn’t pick. 

That’s 3000 3 year South Stand season tickets. 

But it keep clapping lads because he’s been dealt a ‘really poor hand’. 

They are grown men earning an absolute fortune playing for a club with a great heritage in English football.

Should they not have enough self motivation?

3 hours ago, Ozymandias Owl said:

They are grown men earning an absolute fortune playing for a club with a great heritage in English football.

Should they not have enough self motivation?

No mate - and it’s sad because they don’t think like us.

Cos they can go and earn the same elsewhere and it doesn’t matter who how much heritage they’ve got either. 

Sad, but true. 

20 hours ago, CLswfc said:

At a guess I would say the photo was took around August time. That photo isn't recent. Thought id just mention it. A little bit of propaganda nonsense going on. 

Agreed not a recent photo, unless autumn doesn’t affect the trees where Wednesday train!!!

22 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

So why...in the middle of November...would they decide to post pictures of what are obviously pre season training?

As Freshowl says, it's strange...or someone is taking the proverbial.

9 hours ago, owlsup said:

No mate - and it’s sad because they don’t think like us.

Cos they can go and earn the same elsewhere and it doesn’t matter who how much heritage they’ve got either. 

Sad, but true. 

I think other clubs would take a look at that side of the players personality before they were signed.

Football isn't all about technical ability.

On 18/11/2018 at 10:09, Ozymandias Owl said:

I think other clubs would take a look at that side of the players personality before they were signed.

Football isn't all about technical ability.

Apologies - I didn’t make my point as clear as it should be. You comment stands correct - of course they do. Who would sign Luis Suarez? Cantona? Barton? Etc. They look at it and assess it. 

The point was the player, for the large part, for most situations really doesn’t give as much detailed consideration. 

On 21/11/2018 at 22:05, owlsup said:

Apologies - I didn’t make my point as clear as it should be. You comment stands correct - of course they do. Who would sign Luis Suarez? Cantona? Barton? Etc. They look at it and assess it. 

The point was the player, for the large part, for most situations really doesn’t give as much detailed consideration. 

Who would have signed Paolo Di Canio?

These decisions make or break a Managers careers and in some cases they make or break the future of the club.

We're not in a position where we can take risks. They have all been taken and we're back to square one. Someone, whether that be Jos or someone new needs to start building the spine of a new team around reliable players with a future and hunger to get us promoted.

I think the freezer squad have let down the fans and the last Manager, Jos obviously wasn't prepared to let that continue, and for that I admire his courage.

I'm sure we both agree he can't keep on losing matches four nil as a consequence or defending with ten men behind the ball to stop that either.

• Haha 1