From a player.......

On 09/11/2018 at 19:19, Mountain Owl said:

Surely the chairman is aware of the unrest? If he isn't then he should be or its another rod in the criticism which is being aimed his way. If he's aware of this and continues to back Jos then the man's incompetent.

Whether there is any mileage in this story or not, as a chairman, he is incompetent.

I wouldn't let him run an ice cream van.

Edited by Sergeant Tibbs
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, WadsleyOwl said:

Was told this a while ago, also Jos rarely talks to the players before or after the games and does all his communication through Bullen and the other Dutch guy. 

Weird goings on if you ask me. 

Same, got told last season that they were having very little interaction with Jos on match days. Sounded like some of the senior lads wanted more specific instruction regarding game plan and Jos likes to address the team as a whole. 

‘The most bizarre set up I’ve played under’ was what a player told us after a game last season. The vibe I got after that was that’s Jos would be gone in the summer. 

However, I’m not 100% convinced that you can use that as a stick to beat Jos with. What was described to me was a pretty common place attitude from European coaches. 

13 minutes ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

Whether there is any mileage in this story or not, as a chairman, he is incompetent.

I wouldn't let him run an ice cream van.

Not knowing the difference between a chairman and an owner might be hampering your dreams of doling the 99s out....the chocolate sauce is the brown one btw.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

Not one of us for starters.

Very out of touch with the fans.

Not a businessman.

Not to be trusted with our great club.

Out of his depth at our great club.

And on.

Was Costello's post requesting a list of glib and vague cliches deleted because I can't see it?