From a player.......

4 minutes ago, Sgt Wednesday said:

The following senior players have had run ins with Jos reference training and tactics, Bannan, Forestieri, Jones, Hutchinson, Abdi, Westwood and Boyd.

Westwood, Hutchinson, Jones, Abdi and Boyd have been dropped and won't be considered for selection.

Well, it was known he was a disciplinarian.........

Jos may be in the right or may be in the wrong, but you can't have players running the club

Jos is a weapon, and not in a good way.  

We really need a good, strong, English manager who can get his arm around players or give them rollickings as appropriate but plays our best players.  I know Abdi has been injured but apparently been class in training - a Prem midfielder and we're desperate for creativity.

JOKE.

Talking with a relative who lives on the same estate as one of our senior players (not mentioned above) and he was telling me that things haven’t been good since the summer. 

The team spend most weeks working on different defensive set ups, no clear plan set out. None of the team have an idea week to week who is going to be starting. 

Says the camp at moment isn’t positive at all and none believe in Jos methods.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, DuttyTeabags said:

Jos is a weapon, and not in a good way.  

We really need a good, strong, English manager who can get his arm around players or give them rollickings as appropriate but plays our best players.  I know Abdi has been injured but apparently been class in training - a Prem midfielder and we're desperate for creativity.

JOKE.

garymegson

• Haha 1