Luhukay out.

Guest Theboylangers

19 minutes ago, Roy Of The Roasters said:

I'm not happy with tonight. But I don't see the point in sacking the manager because we have a couple of poor results.

I didn't hear too many complaints a few weeks ago when we were in the Top 6.............

A few weeks ?

5 days !!

6 minutes ago, S72 Owl said:

Time we get a proper manager in and give him this season to rebuild the team. 

A manager the fans can get behind.

A manager that doesn’t make 5/6 changes a game. 

A manager that can change a game. 

A manager that can change a game!! Isn't that down to the players to show passion, grit, determination and quality? Maybe Jos could come on skin a few and stick it in the top corner. 

People always go for the manager! Our problem is the players. 

Big worry for me it was obvious( again) that it wasn’t working. He sat in the dug out, no instructions to his players, no change of style or personnel. I am slowly changing my mind. Don’t think he is the answer. 

19 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

No, but I never expected us to be winning every week if am honest I’m glad we’re not in the bottom 3 where I expected us to be

Dont think we will be far awsy if we carry on playing like this.

The problem is only jos at this club but sadly he is adding to it.

The leaking goals has to be sorted out very soon otherwise we will just nosedive when the confidence goes.

Just now, james o connor said:

How about lee , hooper , ff, hutchinson , Matias , abdi , Jones , and Boyd out. This is our real problem. Constantly injured / past it dross draining the resources. 

Disagree with farnando but the rest yeah but didnt abdi play 30 odd pl games before we signed him ?

Guest Theboylangers
11 minutes ago, Mystic Neg said:

A recurring theme for 2 games ya clown

No, a recurring theme on quite a few games this season. Clown.  

I’m not a knee jerk type but I ask myself this question; would Jos motivate me? Would he you?

The lack of tactical evidence this season is worrying, plus he doesn’t seem to like some reliable pro’s (or is this from above?) or my favourite - Fessi

Would I be bothered if he went - no not really. 

Thing is we all get upset after losing but its a lot more to it than that all season inc games we have won ive been scrathing my head on the subs or lack of or far too late . On friday 2-0 down to boro why didnt he fetch onamah on ? Why is he waiting till 75 mins to change ie flecther coming on .we nearly through a win away at reading due to his lack/too late subs . We all know about the 2pts jos cost us vs west brom . The decisions or lack of totally baffle me 

• Like 1

Problem is if we were to sack Luhukay who would we get to replace him....

We would not get a manager with experience of getting promoted from this division....

If would just be a gamble on another obscure foreign manager with no experience of the championship.....

Poor performances tonight and against Boro. Hardly a  surprise in the light of the erratic string of performances so far this season. Some great results and some lucky ones too.... and now two defeats on the bounce. We are a club in chaos and I'm delighted we've done as well as we have so far. I have no idea what Jos is trying to do, I had no idea where Carlos came from to be our coach or what he was trying to do after season one and as for our owner, his rant about losing Carlos last Christmas sums up why we are where we are. Happy days.

28 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

WTF are you talking about save our season? We're about exactly where we should be in the table with the squad we have, mid table fodder.

This. It's whoever's in charge of our player recruitment over the last 18 months or so who needs firing. I'm not a massive Jos fan but the results are broadly reflective of the (fit) squad. 

I agree the chopping and changing of players and tactics is baffling but he was being applauded before kick off for making the big call and dropping Lees. 

He needs to settle on a back line and stick to it. We will have injuries and if a player comes in and performs well it's up to the player coming back to win his place back. 

Im not going to beat up Dawson I don't think he can be blamed for the goals tonight. I understand the argument about Westwood being vocal and maybe we are missing that but again we applaud Jos for bringing the lads through when winning and slate him when they lose.

I do think as a fanbase we need to stop finding scapegoats and picking on our own players. It's seriously tedious now. 

42 minutes ago, Theboylangers said:

Too many changes.

Too many baffling decisions.

Too many losses to average teams.

Too much reliance on what should be a third choice.

Too many times doesn't play our best team.

Too many baffling substitutions.

Too many goals conceded.

Too many crap and negative tactics.

Neg away peeps. 

lille1.jpg

• Haha 4