Luhukay out.

Guest Theboylangers

Guest Kagoshimaowl

I’m starting to think the same. Picking youngsters who aren’t good enough instead of established pros. Dropping Lees tonight was a shocking decision. He would have been desperate to make amends. Dawson not good enough and neither is Baker. If Bannan doesn’t have a blinder we are crap. Sell Reach in January for as much as possible because he contributes very little when he’s not scoring wonder goals, and start again with the money. 

That’s the third time we’ve played like that this season; Brentford, Forest and tonight. QPR are tosh and we will relegation fodder if performances like these continue.

Guest Hillsborough Mole
15 minutes ago, victorturner said:

Too many players of low quality inherited.

Two transfer windows

How many more?

2 minutes ago, S72 Owl said:

Time we get a proper manager in and give him this season to rebuild the team. 

A manager the fans can get behind.

A manager that doesn’t make 5/6 changes a game. 

A manager that can change a game. 

We have no money and only a couple of saleable assets. How exactly is a new manager going to rebuild a team this season?

2 minutes ago, CF83OWL said:

It means we are in a financial mess, what other mess is there in football?

So Reach, Fessi and Bannan will be on their way. 

Indeed. And that's why we can't strengthen the team. Why we have to persist with the deadwood, why we have to throw youngsters in at the deep end and why Jos has to try and manage the whole shebang (and admittedly he got it wrong tonight, but how many times has he got it right after people had criticised his selections).

Banann has signed a new contract so will probably stay, but yes I could easily see Reach or Fessi being sold and not replaced. So perhaps we'd better just get used to the inconsistency and forget any idea that we're promotion material.

Guest Hillsborough Mole
2 minutes ago, Bigblueowl said:

Eh? Transfer embargo mean anything to you? 

Yes exactly my point.

Because it will be the same in January and in the summer

As much as Jos has his faults my suspicion is that the situation with Abdi, Hutchinson, Boyd, Jones, Westwood, Hooper, Van Aken et al is nothing to do with him. 

If, and it’s a big if in my opinion, Jos isn’t picking the aforementioned for footballing reasons, I’d sack him tonight. A huge part of his role is to motivate players and if he can’t do that to a level sufficient enough to get a tune out of that lot, even off the bench, then he is in the wrong profession. 

Forget bruce he needs millions we aint gona have that for 2 year minimum . Get big mick in ,works with peanuts and plays a simple system what players understand . A total no brainer get him called .all the players bar david jones will get back playing .he has to go now not in 17 days when we could have our most humiliating defeat ever .