Queens Park Rangers - V - Wednesday OMDT

9 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Yeah I meant generally, your post inferred that it wasn't just about tonight?

Bannanan is the only one for me who week in week out looks like he's bothered.

Fletcher tries but we don;t see enough of him.

Reach, Ok he's scored 3 worldies. But his demeanor generally is lazy

6 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

Keep dreaming because that's what the play offs will be

I'm dreaming of promotion but don't have false expectations of our squad.

Fantasyland if you think we ought to be storming the league with this squad and our injuries Tinkerbell

In a couple of years we’ve gone from being a whisker away from becoming a premiership club, spending loads of money...to a slow, boring, predictable club which appears to not have two pennies to rub together. On top of that, our poor relations from across the city are, unfortunately, on top of the league playing a brand of football we can only dream of.......AND we play them soon...and I for one are sh1tting myself 

Just now, cain said:

In a couple of years we’ve gone from being a whisker away from becoming a premiership club, spending loads of money...to a slow, boring, predictable club which appears to not have two pennies to rub together. On top of that, our poor relations from across the city are, unfortunately, on top of the league playing a brand of football we can only dream of.......AND we play them soon...and I for one are sh1tting myself 

First clean sheet that... Honest

1 minute ago, Half time Bovril said:

The performance of players lies on themselves not the manager. 

Disagree. The set up is terrible, tactics are terrible/none existent, game management extremely poor. We are completely unable to control a game. We can’t pass. Players are frequently positioned incorrectly. We are constantly chasing and chasing and chasing the ball. We are a team that scraps for it, and scraps for it very badly, 

5 minutes ago, the third man said:

so we have another manager living off what he did last season, when he should be judged on the performances this season, especially the last two

will we ever learn

He's doing fine, everyone thought we'd get relegated and we have hit a minor blip after getting to 6th. Living off last season, don't make me laugh

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Hughdowd said:

Big Mick in asap.......laughed at earlier in the season ..... mark my words we will go down with this clown in charge

Id ring him tonight if i was chansiri . Im sure big mick aint stupid that he wont play his best 11 that inc westwood hutch and boyd all fit but stupid jos wont pick em 

1 minute ago, cain said:

Another pig from the woodwork

tug, got worse as the game has gone on. QPR are dogshit which is most disappointing. 

Absolutely fizz all up front, seems the players lost confidence in the pathetic forwards and started playing more sideways and backwards passes with the odd individual run. 

Sad thing is we've got nothing else. Not a scapegoat thread but Nuhiu and Joao were disgracefully poor, on merit deserve to lose their places. Fletcher is a must for Saturday. 

1 minute ago, sweetsheri said:

Bannanan is the only one for me who week in week out looks like he's bothered.

Fletcher tries but we don;t see enough of him.

Reach, Ok he's scored 3 worldies. But his demeanor generally is lazy

I don't think you can call Reach lazy, he covers plenty of ground. I agree his overall contribution to the game generally doesn't look great unless he scores, don't think that foraging around aimlessly at the top end of the pitch is his best position but difficult to argue against it when he keeps banging them in.